FriDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
First, Congrast to Hesnotmypres for winning the side bet we had...Enjoy

Thanks to Cash and Hammer, Sorry I didnt get back to U

Thurs went 10-11-1 -2.07 and Tues 3 series plays went 1-2 -2.85 for a Thur total of -4.92U
YTD now @ +94.73U

Fri
901 Atlanta Braves* +177 vs Washington Nationals x1
901 Atlanta Braves* +1½ -135 vs Washington Nationals x1
901 Atlanta Braves/Washington Nationals* Over 7 -120 x3...I told myself that I would not play Stulz again...but if Atl's bats are on tonite I think they can stay with the Nats in hi scoring game and at this price I have to try. Nationals winning five of their last seven games and have allowed 11 runs in their last three games and three or less runs in four of their last eight games. The Nats have won five of their last seven games when allowing three or less runs. Gonzalez takes the hill, and he’s 2-2 with a 3.86 ERA and 31 strikeouts this season He was great last time out, shutting out the Mets over seven innings on six hits, striking out nine. He generally has either been spectacular or shaky this season. Simmons is 6-for-18 with two homers and five RBIs off him.... Braves have scored 18 runs in their last three games and four or more runs in eight of their last 10 games. The Braves have won four of their last five games when scoring more than three runs and they should be able to score on Gonzalaz.Braves have lost five of their last six games on the road. Stults starts and he’s 1-2 with a 4.91 ERA and 15 strikeouts this season and Stults has allowed five homers in 29.1 innings The Braves are 4-1 in their past five against a left-hander. They are 1-8 in their past nine after a win. Washington is 5-0 in Gonzalez’s past five at home. Washington is 0-8 in Gonzalez’s past eight vs. Atlanta. The “over/under” has gone under in four of the past five.

GLTA

First, Congrast to Hesnotmypres for winning the side bet we had...Enjoy

Thanks to Cash and Hammer, Sorry I didnt get back to U

Thurs went 10-11-1 -2.07 and Tues 3 series plays went 1-2 -2.85 for a Thur total of -4.92U
YTD now @ +94.73U

Fri
901 Atlanta Braves* +177 vs Washington Nationals x1
901 Atlanta Braves* +1½ -135 vs Washington Nationals x1
901 Atlanta Braves/Washington Nationals* Over 7 -120 x3...I told myself that I would not play Stulz again...but if Atl's bats are on tonite I think they can stay with the Nats in hi scoring game and at this price I have to try. Nationals winning five of their last seven games and have allowed 11 runs in their last three games and three or less runs in four of their last eight games. The Nats have won five of their last seven games when allowing three or less runs. Gonzalez takes the hill, and he’s 2-2 with a 3.86 ERA and 31 strikeouts this season He was great last time out, shutting out the Mets over seven innings on six hits, striking out nine. He generally has either been spectacular or shaky this season. Simmons is 6-for-18 with two homers and five RBIs off him.... Braves have scored 18 runs in their last three games and four or more runs in eight of their last 10 games. The Braves have won four of their last five games when scoring more than three runs and they should be able to score on Gonzalaz.Braves have lost five of their last six games on the road. Stults starts and he’s 1-2 with a 4.91 ERA and 15 strikeouts this season and Stults has allowed five homers in 29.1 innings The Braves are 4-1 in their past five against a left-hander. They are 1-8 in their past nine after a win. Washington is 5-0 in Gonzalez’s past five at home. Washington is 0-8 in Gonzalez’s past eight vs. Atlanta. The “over/under” has gone under in four of the past five.

GLTA

Hound it's a privilege to beat you sir. You will get me back. Go get them today :cheers3:

Late wk Series plays
6901 Atlanta Braves (3 Games Series)* +205 vs Washington Nationals (3 Game Series) x1
6903 New York Mets (3 Game Series)* -140 vs Philadelphia Phillies (3 Game Series) x3
6905 St. Louis Cardinals (3 Game Series)* +100 vs Pittsburgh Pirates (3 Game Series) x1
6907 Chicago Cubs (3 Game Series)* +100 vs Milwaukee Brewers (3 Game Series) x1
6910 Colorado Rockies (3 Game Series)* +175 vs Los Angeles Dodgers (3 Game Series) x half
6916 Detroit Tigers (3 Game Series)* -180 vs Kansas City Royals (3 Games Series) x2
6919 Minnesota Twins (3 Game Series)* +140 vs Cleveland Indians (3 Game Series) x half
6922 Toronto Blue Jays (3 Game Series)* -150 vs Boston Red Sox (3 Game Series) x1
6927 Oakland Athletics (3 Game Series)* +125 vs Seattle Mariners (3 Game Series) x1
6929 Cincinnati Reds (3 Game Series)* -105 vs Chicago White Sox (3 Game Series) x half

BOL Blood - I like that Mets series bet and also think Braves/Nats tonight may be a good over. Going to wait out the ump on that one.

Great write up Bloodhound.Always learning from cappers like yourself who share there insight.All the best today.Have a good one.

903 New York Mets* -129 vs Philadelphia Phillies x3
903 New York Mets/Philadelphia Phillies* Over 6 -155 x1...Mets won all five Harvey starts (5-0, 2.41) and 34 strikeouts this season. A very cheap price for a very good SP imo. Mets are 3-2 in last five games, despite allowing total of five runs in five games (two 1-0 losses)- all five games stayed under. Phillies lost seven of last nine games; over is 3-1-1 in their last five.

905 St Louis Cardinals* +114 vs Pittsburgh Pirates x2 ...I made this a pick and will play the Cards all day long with the Cards big bats. Wacha on the hill who opposed the Pirates last time out and tossed five hit shutout over 6.2 frames in a 3-2 victory. Wacha is 4-0, 1.93 in his five starts (under 3-2). Liriano faced the Cards last time out with a single run allowed on three hits and three BB in eight. Maybe not much diff in SP's but the Cards are the tm to beat in the Nat league Cent at present

Fellas, I want u to know I appreciate all of the kind comments and feedback. Always, I wish U nothing but the Best

I prob want get all of my plays posted....lots to do and at my age I am aware that I'm on borrowed time.

Lots of good games tonite

Thanks and have a Great wkend

:cheers:

Last edited:
Hey Hound! Happy to say that for the first time ever I'm tailing your picks live in Vegas at the MGM grand. Thanks for all you've contributed to this board throughout the years. I would like your thoughts on todays Baskets and Pucks, if you dont have the time I understand, you are still the man in my book! Best of luck today.

-Chub

Hi Chub, man I wish I was with U in Vegas...I love it there for about 5 days at a time and then I need to soberup.

Here's what I played with just a thought or two keeping in mine that I think the NBA is fixed...but one still make some coin.
No big coin on any!!

718 Chicago Bulls* -1 -120 vs Cleveland Cavaliers x1 like this to 4
717 Cleveland Cavaliers/Chicago Bulls* Over 195 -110 x1 like this to 197
Bulls have played two different game thus far in the series, dominating the opener by being the aggressor at both ends and standing little chance in Game 2 after barely showing up while James all of a sudden decided to be more aggressive in Game 2 and wound up scoring 33 points on 29 shots. So what happens tonite now that the series is tied at 1-1. We know the league and tm owners want the series to go the full distance cause of the Big money involved.Cavaliers get JR Smith back here, giving them another dynamic scorer so that helps the Over. The Bulls chance of upsetting the Cavs comes down to two men, Gasol & Rose. In Game 3 at home with the fans and a relatively healthy Rose I am taking the Bulls and the Over.

720 Los Angeles Clippers* -3 -120 vs Houston Rockets x1
719 Houston Rockets/Los Angeles Clippers* Over 21 -120 x1 I bought the hook on both of these plays earlier and not surprised to see the Clips line move so much but I like anywhere under 9 and total Under 21
Chris Paul is probable and even if he isnt a 100% he will stiil make a big diff. But if he does not, the Clips have had no problem exploiting the Houston defense this series without him and we get the added benefit of added line value. Was the Rockets overconfident when they lost Game 1 by 16 points at home after having an easy time with Dallas in the first round, especially after learning of Paul’s absence....or was the fix in?? However, needing to rally in Game 2 from a nine-point halftime deficit at home while in desperation mode was also disturbing, and Houston failed to cover the spread in the six-point win. I look for a fairly easy Clipper win with the shift to Los Angeles. The Clippers are 8-2 ATS in the last 10 head-to-head meetings. ....But I was on GS big when they fucking shit the bed and that really pissed me off. Clippers have played 3 straight and 6 of their last 8 this postseason Over the total so untill I see some 'D' I have to go with the Over tonite

6 New York Rangers* -157 vs Washington Capitals x1
5 Washington Capitals/New York Rangers* Under 5 -167 x1...hard to lay these odds in the playoffs but it has to be done

7 Anaheim Ducks* -140 vs Calgary Flames x2
7 Anaheim Ducks/Calgary Flames* Under 5½ -128 x1

Back