FriDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
9-8 -2.14 ytd +76

Friday
952 Washington Nationals* -1 -165 vs Philadelphia Phillies x1
951 Philadelphia Phillies/Washington Nationals* Under 7½ -110 x1 ... Nats way over priced hear but I like Fister enough to give this a try as he is a perfect 5-0 mark with a 2.31 ERA at home. Fister's last start was a dominating and i look for another good one

955 San Francisco Giants/New York Mets* Over 6 -170 x1 ...Niese in lousy current form with a 6.37 ERA his last three starts and SF should be able to find some hits and Vogelsong will walk a few to help the Mets...kinda lean SF but want touch a side here

958 St. Louis Cardinals* -145 vs Milwaukee Brewers x1
and
958 St. Louis Cardinals* -1 -102 vs Milwaukee Brewers x1 ...Peralta is good and has won 3 straight but he’s a only 3-3 with a 4.98 ERA in six games started lifetime against St. Louis and Wainwright is damn good and is 10-6 with a 2.19 ERA and strong 0.89 WHIP in 27 games started life time versus the Brewers going seven strong innings in his last meeting with them.
957 Milwaukee Brewers/St. Louis Cardinals* Under 7½ -145 x1

963 Atlanta Braves/San Diego Padres* Over 6 -160 x1

963 Atlanta Braves* -121 vs San Diego Padres x1 lets just call this a homer play

969 Los Angeles Angels* -102 vs Tampa Bay Rays x1 ...DevilRays are hot but i think there situation may start playing a part from here on in

973 Toronto Blue Jays* -1 +110 vs Houston Astros x2
973 Toronto Blue Jays/Houston Astros* Over 8 -130 x1...Happ aint nothing to write home about but McHugh is really bad and the BlueJays have found their O again

976 Chicago White Sox* -1 -220 vs Minnesota Twins x2
974 Chicago White Sox* -2½ +125 vs Minnesota Twins x1 ... I have had my ass burned in the last few days with big plays so trying this a little different Perhaps the CWS deserve this hi odd with Sale @ 4-0, 1.16 in his last five starts and WhiteSox playing really good ball.
975 Minnesota Twins/Chicago White Sox* Over 6 -195 x1

978 Oakland Athletics* -1 -157 vs Kansas City Royals x3

978 Oakland Athletics* -206 vs Kansas City Royals x1

977 Kansas City Royals/Oakland Athletics* Under 7½ -125 x1 ... the A's have cost me big of late but I still like them here and I hate to play them Under but this sure looks like it should go that way.Gray is 5-0, 1.59 in his last five starts while Guthrie is 1-3, 8.20 in his last five and Oak is back home where they are they have won 15 of their last 18

Thanks Elbutre GL to U my friend I apprecite it.
I was beginning to believe since i have had two losing days in a row no one wanted to say anything in my thread because we have all of these good cappers winning big on this site.

:shake:

959 Pittsburgh Pirates/Arizona Diamondbacks* Under 9½ -150 x1 ...both of these teams are playing to the Over of late but I feel this Under

962 Los Angeles Dodgers* -1 -126 vs Chicago Cubs x1
961 Chicago Cubs/Los Angeles Dodgers* Under 7½ -125 x1 ... just a feeling here, Cubs playing to the Over of late but of course Dodgers have trouble finding runs and Cubbie traveling on no rest.

and for those of u who give a shit one way or the other

CFL tonite

423 Toronto Argonauts* +2 -105 vs Montreal Alouettes x half
423 Toronto Argonauts/Montreal Alouettes* Over 49 -110 x half

425 British Columbia Lions* +5 -110 vs Calgary Stampeders x half
425 British Columbia Lions/Calgary Stampeders* Over 45 -117 x half

WNBA
652 San Antonio Stars* -4 -120 vs Connecticut Sun x half
652 San Antonio Stars* -210 vs Connecticut Sun x half
651 Connecticut Sun/San Antonio Stars* Over x2 ...Stars do not know how to play D at all

GLTA

Good luck bloody! Was just curious how much you've looked at college football. Quick thoughts on Bama this year? I still grateful for the Bama gravy train 2 seasons ago. Probably made more coin on them that season than any other team ever.

blood my man whats happening my brother have a great day bol football is almost here:shake:

Good luck bloody! Was just curious how much you've looked at college football. Quick thoughts on Bama this year? I still grateful for the Bama gravy train 2 seasons ago. Probably made more coin on them that season than any other team ever.

Wise, I will not make give any thought on college ball until the wk of the 1st game...to damn much shit happen such as Bama suspending 3 players and another not meeting academic and two more injuries...just to much shit to make a qualified statement
Thanks for the well wishes. Always appreciated. especially when i am in a shittie mood GL Wise

Thanks Tim

Big nite for the ole hound...just to the minus side and not he plus
6-14-2 -15.91 +61ytd

wnba 1-1 +
cfl 3-1 +

Back