bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
finally turned it around on Thursday with a big nite after two losing nites

Lets get a big play out of the way 1st
921 Los Angeles Angels* -170 vs Texas Rangers x3
and
921 Los Angeles Angels* -1 -145 vs Texas Rangers x3
and
921 Los Angeles Angels/Texas Rangers* Under 9½ -125 x1...
Richards is 7-0 with 1.45 ERA last seven team starts, and 8-2 with 2.04 ERA away team starts this season, 10-2 with a 2.71 ERA, 1.07 WHIP and 119 strikeouts over 116-1/3 innings and the Rangers have trouble hitting him.Texas now owns the worst record in baseball and i just dont see much fight left in this team. Tepesch is 1-4, 5.34 in his last six and was rocked by the Mets in his last start where he allowed six runs on five hits and a pair of walks, losing 8-4 a pitcher friendly Citi Field. The the Rangers are just not playing good ball losing 11 of their last 12 games.

Might be on Braves large ... gl

the Cubbies [FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] have lost 6 of 7 and and may be wondering if management has packed it in due to trading away two of their best starting pitchers. no doubt that [/FONT]Arrieta is having a fine season for Chicago, but I want be a bit surprise when the Braves bats get to him in this one.

GL Reverend and have a great weekend my friend

Thanks CAsh GL pardner

903 Washington Nationals* -141 vs Philadelphia Phillies x1 ...
Washington clearly has the edge on the mound with Zimmermann and Nats showed they can hit Burnett last month, giving up 8 runs in 6 innings. But it is nice to see Phillie playing better

905 Pittsburgh Pirates* +106 vs Cincinnati Reds x1 ... Locke has looked pretty damn good since being called-up in June with a 2.03 ERA in six outings. Pirates are on a 5-0 run with Locke starting [FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]While Latos is strong for the Reds, the Pirates are the much healthier team at present and they're 11-4 in their last 15 against right-handed starters. I'll take a chance on the small rd dawg. With Votto and Phillips out of the Reds lineup I lean pretty heavy on the Under 7.5 and may add it after seeing the weather and ump[/FONT]

908 New York Mets* -116 vs Miami Marlins x1 ... Mets have been putting up a ton of runs and Miami is horrible on road. I think the Mets are playing to damn good to pass up this play ...even against Alvarez who is red hot. The #s say under here but Mets hitting to well for me to play the under. May add another U o side later

909 St. Louis Cardinals* +131 vs Milwaukee Brewers x half
909 St. Louis Cardinals/Milwaukee Brewers* Over 7 -155 x half...i tried hard to find some keys to make this more than a half u play but couldnt.

908 New York Mets* -116 vs Miami Marlins x1 ... Mets have been putting up a ton of runs and Miami is horrible on road. I think the Mets are playing to damn good to pass up this play ...even against Alvarez who is red hot. The #s say under here but Mets hitting to well for me to play the under. May add another U o side later

Wheeler walks to many imo, gl on the action

i was looking at the under in Texas as well,,,, just concerned the angels could get there by themselves again....

I have Cards Over and Indians Over as well. Any thoughts on the Indians total? GL!

Wise, I havent played that Clev over yet but if bought to 7 it looks good to me. My concern is if Kluber is on his game tonite he can shut the CWS down.He has looked good of late.Clev should get 4 or 5 tonite. I did hit Clev -1 for 2 earlier.
GL

i was looking at the under in Texas as well,,,, just concerned the angels could get there by themselves again....

Good to hear U like the Under as well. The total hasnt moved any since I played it early this morn. I sure dont see another 20 run game though :)

GL CashMan

912 Los Angeles Dodgers* -117 vs San Diego Padres x half
911 San Diego Padres/Los Angeles Dodgers* Under 7½ -160 x1

916 Cleveland Indians* -1 -160 vs Chicago White Sox x3

917 New York Yankees* +105 vs Baltimore Orioles x half

Gl blood! I have been on quite a heater. May start posting again. I like our young arm Johnson tonight. Maybe throw 1 unit at it. Gl buddy

Wise, I havent played that Clev over yet but if bought to 7 it looks good to me. My concern is if Kluber is on his game tonite he can shut the CWS down.He has looked good of late.Clev should get 4 or 5 tonite. I did hit Clev -1 for 2 earlier.
GL
Chisox overs in early! Cards total on its way! These over looks I'm getting is starting to remind me of the steriod era. I'll continue to share what I have.

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Tough loss with Pitt after leading 5-1, complete melt down by bullpen vs a weak Cinci line up...I just keep suffering these gut wrenching losses this yr...unreal...ughhhhh

I don't follow the Braves like you, but I had the chance to watch them vs the Mets & I do not like their offense at all....they seem to blow opportunities to put crooked #'s up to help their pitchers get a comfort zone & yesterday was no different than series vs a poor Mets team. The Upton brothers are a big part of the problem imo.

I think going forward fading the Reds will be $$$

GL on the action always

Gl blood! I have been on quite a heater. May start posting again. I like our young arm Johnson tonight. Maybe throw 1 unit at it. Gl buddy

Hope to see U posting soon TW. I love the fight I see in the Twins but [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Johnson had a bad nite giving up eight hits and five runs over four-plus innings. They filled the bases in the 7th but just couldn't get them in
[/FONT]GL

Cash...these damn ''tuff losses'' have become to common place and sure takes the wind out of ones sails... and hard on the bank acct to
GL today

another profitable day. won all the Big games and lost quite a few small ones

8-8-1 +5.59 up approximate 51 U (sides/totals) for yr now

for those looking for an precise record it want happen those that know me know I play a bunch of shit every nite that doesnt get posted My mainstay is parlays and I just dont post them any more because I buy lots of runs (or points in wnba and cfl) and its just not worth it to me to try and keepup with all the shit... but I will say for those that havent tried buying points I think ur missing out on a fantastic way to make some extra coin. I will leave those kind of plays to Wire to post...sorry for the rambling, I just had an email from someone a few days ago asking why I didnt do a more thorough job of record keeping?? I went thru that stage many yrs ago. I do think one can learn from keeping records if ur willing to put some time into studying ur strong pts and trends and learning from the weak pts of ones capping

GL today fellas Enjoy the weekend :cheers:

Back