FriDayBases and maybe some other stuff

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Appologiz2 for the two big losses in the WNBA last nite...but the thing about it is that I would make the same two plays again today. And Steelers score a td in last few min to ruin my under there. At least my baseball did well...maybe that is sign I should lay off the other sports.....but hell, that would be no fun and since capping is one of the few thing left to do for me, I will keep on capping everything I know a little about and that will not include soccer :)

Friday
901 St. Louis Cardinals* -163 vs Philadelphia Phillies x2
901 St. Louis Cardinals/Philadelphia Phillies* Under 7½ -115 x 1 ...Wainwright has had a few probs of late and his record shows it @ 2-2, 5.46 in his last four starts and the Cards may be a bit over priced here but I think they win the game so I will pay the price

904 Washington Nationals* -143 vs San Francisco Giants x2
903 San Francisco Giants/Washington Nationals* Over 6 -170 x2 ... on the other hand this line is 20 cent lower than what i prediceted and not sure why but I,ll bite. Fister is 6-1, 1.96 in his last eight starts while

Last edited:
905 Atlanta Braves* +106 vs Cincinnati Reds x3
905 Atlanta Braves/Cincinnati Reds* Over 7 -155 x1 ... no reason to load up here with Minor on the mound but with Atl's hot bats that does give a reason to make the play against Lactos and Reds who really look bad right now with last night’s destruction at the hands of the visiting Braves was humiliating.

907 Pittsburgh Pirates* +135 vs Milwaukee Brewers x1 I like both starters and even though the Pirates are losing on a regular basis, at this price there is enough reason to play the rd dog.

909 Miami Marlins* -134 vs Colorado Rockies x half

911 San Diego Padres* +104 vs Arizona Diamondbacks x1
911 San Diego Padres/Arizona Diamondbacks* Under 9½ -180 x1

913 New York Mets/Los Angeles Dodgers* Over 7 -140 x1

915 Houston Astros/Cleveland Indians* Over 8 -140 x1

917 Chicago White Sox/New York Yankees* Under 9½ -170 x1

920 Toronto Blue Jays* -1 +121 vs Tampa Bay Rays x half
919 Tampa Bay Rays/Toronto Blue Jays* Under 9 -150 x1

Cash, Twins Fan Thanks for stopping by with the well wishes. Hope yall win them all my friends
:Cheers2::beer::beer2::beer4::Beer5: ...............:passedout:

Mr Bloody, I have a very strong lean towards the Seahawks-Bears Over 45 tonight and both team totals to go over.

Hey Blood, with the way you've been on fire lately, the fact that Balt and over didn't come in only makes me all the more confident with the rest of 'em. Here's to a great night...

:beer4:

Mr Bloody, I have a very strong lean towards the Seahawks-Bears Over 45 tonight and both team totals to go over.

Thank buddy, feel like crap today so plays are lagging but I have already played all rFridays NFL Over, with the sides so far
Detroit Lions -3, New England Patriots -5.5 , Green Bay Packers -7 all x1
have not played a side on Giants/Jets and dont understand the line movement

Last edited:
Hey Blood, with the way you've been on fire lately, the fact that Balt and over didn't come in only makes me all the more confident with the rest of 'em. Here's to a great night...

:beer4:

Thanks Zane, and I appreciate the kind words but what the loss does to me is piss me off and puts in a hole ''again'' to start the day. I am having trouble seeing some of these games today so tread carefully. GL pard

Thanks Zane, and I appreciate the kind words but what the loss does to me is piss me off and puts in a hole ''again'' to start the day. I am having trouble seeing some of these games today so tread carefully. GL pard
Aye, aye Sir...

BOL today bloodhound... cash it big and thanks for posting... :shake:

I appreciate it my friend...just starts my day off wrong to lose the 1st game and especially when I am not in love with today slate.

Hope u hittem big tonite

I appreciate it my friend...just starts my day off wrong to lose the 1st game and especially when I am not in love with today slate.

Hope u hittem big tonite

Well... remember how MJ performed when he felt sick... finished strong and cashed BIG.. it's in the stars my friend... it'll be good...:thumbsup:

Blood: like it when my picks are aligned with you. I have Stros/Indians over, Nationals, and Cards team total over 4. GOOD LUCK

i know it the wrong form but i dont feel like changing right now,,,, What do we do with the Giants and Jets side play ???

Wise, Thanks, I got some of that TT Over

Thanks to everyone who stopped by, Hope yall had a better nite than my self
Fri went 10-10-0 -4.74 YTD +92.70

Back