Friday

tazz

blankets refugee
NBA 10-4

Detroit -3

Over 190.5

roy went off yesterday

playing detroit more than the over...i think this line is too short for a utah team that is not great on the road...utah did execute very well offensively and had energy in the 2nd half vs the nets but i think detroit wins this game on their home floor and 3 is not that many

will play some more later maybe...good sports weekend coming up with some primetime nfl games and bowls start (i'll be looking at you guys for some bowl picks)...gl

thx man

Charlotte +3.5

i like charlotte to beat memphis su...they have played well the last 3 games (chic, atl, and det)...wallace is back for this one...brown is a better coach and i think the recent trade is a good one

i want to put some money on cleveland tonight but after reading brewers thread i may not...may just trade that game...i think i can get +150 on both sides at different points in that game

gl tazz... im gonna be on char and denver...any lean on the char total? i wanted to parlay it with the over...i know the line went down but the public is on the under

no opinion on the total...the line did drop by 2 points but why do you say the public is on the under....wagerline has over 65% on the over...i would think it's the sharps that have bet it down

i saw the public on the over at vegasinsider.com

is that a bad site to look at for total consensus?

ill probably just roll with 4 units bobcats then, no need for me to parlay since the big play is on denver today...thanks for your help tazz...i follow you often. bol bro

thx man

Charlotte +3.5

i like charlotte to beat memphis su...they have played well the last 3 games (chic, atl, and det)...wallace is back for this one...brown is a better coach and i think the recent trade is a good one

AGREED:cheers:

naw, you may be right....i need to check that site out...also sportnut gets good stuff from sportsinsights....wagerline peeps are always on the over so you may be right...gonna grab a bite...cheers

Like Detroit Tazz. Double revenge for Utah tomorrow at Chicago. Maybe not so much effort tonight. GL

Back