Friday

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
67-54-3 +1.27
70-56-3 +1.40

Kings/Jizz Over 207.5 1.5 units

Boston/Philly Under 1unit

Toronto -5.5 2units

More to come

Last edited:
gl marlo....i like that you lean toronto

Just played it Joe. Big game for the Raps. they leave for there west coast road trip after this game. Since Atlanta's loss to Boston almost 3 weeks ago, they have lost on the road by 7,17, and 16. They obviously are not the same team that beat Toronto earlier this season. Toronto has also made some adjustments that were ailing them in there last game against Atlanta...Atlanta shot lights out as well, I would expect them to have to duplicate this performance to beat Toronto. Pretty much a must win, and a big game for Toronto before they travel west.

Just finished looking at that game with you guys and agree. The Raptors openly talked about it being a revenge game for them.

Good luck marlo, do you think the 6ers can hang with boston, i think the celts blow them out.

GL Marlo. Leaning ATL. The Raps adjusting defensively is a joke.I have to see it to believe it.The Raps have no defense and I think they win but by 1.We shall see bro.GL tonight.

marlo we got 'em on the under but the raptors didn't show up tonight. that's alright

Yeah tough one man, I didn't get to see any of the game, but checked the BB with about 3 minutes left in the game, noticed they were up 9 with 2 minutes left....then they lose by the hook. I hate losing by the hook, and before I made the bet I thought about buying down to a straight 5, but decided against it cuz I capped it with a 7-9 pt win. O well nothing we can do now, and just move on to the next one.

:cheers:

Dallas +11 1unit

Dallas can and should compete in this game. A little revenge from a earlier loss this season at Dallas. No word on Howard yet, but Dallas is starting Steve Javie Mr. I hate home favorites.

Back