Friday

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
15-15 (5.4 units)

Golden Showers +1.5 {2.2/2}
Houston -1.5 {2.2/2}
Phoenix -12 {2.2/2}

Each one of these lines is exactly four points different than my line. When this happens, the sides must be played, without hesitation. All one can do is find value on the line, and let the chips fall as they may. You can't make shots for these guys, or defend for them. All you can do is find value against the Vegas line, and in the long term you will be a winning bettor. I have discussed these three games in some detail with JP and Dan over the past couple nights. Might add some more plays tomorrow. Probably won't be around much though Friday, getting sucked back in to spending hours on this shit every day and I need to fall back.

that total we debated about might be even higher than what you suggested after I saw what line they came out with for the game tomorrow night

miami will beat houston tomorrow , stay far away from the rockets!

i may look to play phoenix in a different fashion in that game, not sure yet, but it will be a pro-phoenix play, just not sure i want to lay close to two td's right now, though common sense would dictate it's solid

Line value. They opened -13.5 vs. Sacramento. I'm not accepting that -12 is the line vs. this version of the Clipps.

hopefully the warriors don't blow this chance here tonight; would be extremely telling if they lose this game, at least there hasn't been any resistance on the move across in this game

Getting them as a dog was still value. That was just a bad fucking line. They better show up, and they better run down Washington's throats all night cuz they suck when they don't.

monta's uncomfortable in half court sets and nellie seems insistent on making him a PG instead of a SG; totally negates his speed advantage...one of the other, baron or sjax, should be on the court at all times while the game is still competitive. gl, be around later

Just wanted to say nice grab on that PHO #. Surprised it ran that much, but it's certainly a nice deal for you.

Back