Friday

I didn’t like a lot tonight, usually think these goofy plays draft kings offers are sucker bets but tonight they offered Brinson +Edwards to both score 20+ at even money, that seemed like no brainer. Small limits but felt like free money.

Of course I played my guy Murray ov 22.5 points again, I don’t think home/road matters to him, he just a beast.

Edwards ov 3s.

Hoping Knicks win tonight and on glass like game 1 so I can take cavs plus Mobley and Allen rebounds gm4. I was tempted to just go Cavs tonight cause I think they the better team and def win one In NY, gonna wait tho, hopefully Knicks getting embarrassed gm2 and being home they will bring enough energy to win. The problem for them they have to win at all the little things just to make it a game, when cavs play hard and win those categories they gonna win by a lot. Knicks just not as talented. I’ll prob be kicking myself if cavs pull this out but think feels like most likely game Knicks win rest of series.

I didn’t like a lot tonight, usually think these goofy plays draft kings offers are sucker bets but tonight they offered Brinson +Edwards to both score 20+ at even money, that seemed like no brainer. Small limits but felt like free money.

Of course I played my guy Murray ov 22.5 points again, I don’t think home/road matters to him, he just a beast.

Edwards ov 3s.

Hoping Knicks win tonight and on glass like game 1 so I can take cavs plus Mobley and Allen rebounds gm4. I was tempted to just go Cavs tonight cause I think they the better team and def win one In NY, gonna wait tho, hopefully Knicks getting embarrassed gm2 and being home they will bring enough energy to win. The problem for them they have to win at all the little things just to make it a game, when cavs play hard and win those categories they gonna win by a lot. Knicks just not as talented. I’ll prob be kicking myself if cavs pull this out but think feels like most likely game Knicks win rest of series.
Tonight’s not my favorite either. That’s why I only played 1 unit each. Will have some bigger plays this weekend. Love the Murray play. Him and Booker are money in the playoffs. Each have 5 forty point games in their playoff careers already!

Tonight’s not my favorite either. That’s why I only played 1 unit each. Will have some bigger plays this weekend. Love the Murray play. Him and Booker are money in the playoffs. Each have 5 forty point games in their playoff careers already!

Yea, im just gonna keep playing Murray every game long as keeping him at 22.5! Conley old ass can’t check him, I don’t think he will be any worse on road, maybe some the other guys like Porter jr or role players but not him,

It crazy how booker keeps taking games over while kd kinda just stands in the corner not doing shit, they at least give book more respect as his number in the upper 20s. Dunno why Murray ain’t but until they put him
Up there I’ll be betting him every game.

Yea, im just gonna keep playing Murray every game long as keeping him at 22.5! Conley old ass can’t check him, I don’t think he will be any worse on road, maybe some the other guys like Porter jr or role players but not him,

It crazy how booker keeps taking games over while kd kinda just stands in the corner not doing shit, they at least give book more respect as his number in the upper 20s. Dunno why Murray ain’t but until they put him
Up there I’ll be betting him every game.
Just laddered him at o22.5 3*, o24.5 1.5* and o29.5 .5*

22.5 makes no sense at this point unless they know something about early foul trouble that I don't, obviously the spread isn't calling for a blowout so it's likely he's in til the bitter end

Just laddered him at o22.5 3*, o24.5 1.5* and o29.5 .5*

22.5 makes no sense at this point unless they know something about early foul trouble that I don't, obviously the spread isn't calling for a blowout so it's likely he's in til the bitter end

Even gm1 when they were up pretty big he only had like 9 points in 3rd, I fell asleep and he played long enough to go over.

Back