Toronto/Detroit over 8 1/2 125/100 W

Miami 1st 5 100/120 W

Minn TT over 4 1/2 100/100 W

TB/Minn over 9 110/100 W

St Louis 135/100 W

Boston TT over 4 1/2 100/100 L

Boston 105/100 W

Last edited:
I don’t like cards tonight but weatherman says there gonna be some storms around game time so I just left it alone. Hope you right and they stop their little slide!

I wish I woulda thought bout yanks team total over instead of laying the stupid juice on their ml, they should smash minor, good idea it way cheaper than taking them to win!

Gl

I don’t like cards tonight but weatherman says there gonna be some storms around game time so I just left it alone. Hope you right and they stop their little slide!

I wish I woulda thought bout yanks team total over instead of laying the stupid juice on their ml, they should smash minor, good idea it way cheaper than taking them to win!

Gl
BOL tonight, Bank. I took the Cards mainly because Cincy is really banged up and now lost their starting catcher. Just think the Cards hold a big edge tonight.

BOL tonight, Bank. I took the Cards mainly because Cincy is really banged up and now lost their starting catcher. Just think the Cards hold a big edge tonight.

I didn’t notice that, as I mentioned there supposed to be rain around here tonight and I can’t stand games w delays so I didn’t bother looking real close, just not sure bout cards scoring much off Castillo and appears it gonna be one these games that sees lot of our suspect pen guys. That said cincy pen is full of suspect guys, they don’t have the talented back end relievers we do either, so if they can get Castile out the game by 5th-6th their chances will go up substantially. Def rooting for ya! They need to take advantage of this slide milw on!

Back