Friday

Great call on the Under in MoTown, Dub. Good to see you around, my friend. :cheers3:

Move Cardinal play to 6 units. Averaged- vig now at 151 for bet. Very chalky for my taste, as most know. But like all about it. Jaime is in filthy form and with day off, very good bullpen in order. Lean the under but going with big play on side.

Defacto #5 starter Martinez is cards best starter btw, early year form, before breakdown--- and it will come again. Tommorow.

BOL with it, brother. I know you are normally building the "notebook" as you call it during these early months, but I tend to agree that off a very-unCardinal like performance in the opening series, that they get healthy against the ATL. You may have convinced me to dabble in this myself...already locked in CarMar at -40 tomorrow which I love.

Yep scarf. Gotta hope Garcia gets deep and doesn't need good part of bullpen-- and if so its go time with Carlos. Cards middle defense is very iffy right now and will be for awhile IMO. But with next two toes swing and miss pitchers, I like a lot vs this lineup.

Carlos Martinez with fresh bullpen is a play always. Always always like at bullpen availability b4 Martinez starts. He won't change.

Love that under tonight now with the ump tee, hope you sweep tonight. We've just been basically watching AL ball this week out here with Rox and Cubs in town and this ballpark.

Yep under is solid play KJ . Cards offense sucks but will break out here and there. Might be here. You have to be happy to see Morris coming back . No?

Nice job with Yanks total. One down, one to go.

Good to see ya posting. Winners welcome, losers go home.

Kinda expected it the way he played down the stretch, figured he might have played his way completely out of the draft..sloppy and not converting at the rim isn't good for a PG in the league. But yes, the ISU back court is going to be very good next season. Underneath, well that's another story.

Talk about a game that turned out differently than you cap it...lol

I didn't have in my notes "Play the Cards because they'll set an MLB record 3 PH homers tonight after falling down 4-0"

Take the good swings with the bad ones brother...but it's always nice to start the season on a good swing. Great hit on the TU play, my friend.

Back