Friday UMPS Stalking

Fairchild in New York. Wind blowing out. Both lineups solid. Temp nice.

(small bet on) Over 9.5 for me.
I was tempted there except for Pelfrey's recent strong performance and the park in general being a pitcher's park. However, STL bullpen really faltering and Boggs could get lit up. Hope it cashes for you :shake:

Heavy late action on Phil under. Got drilled right in the last two minutes to 9.5 u40 at ABC and Jazz.

Timh - Pelfrey got made to look good by a succession of duds. His good form meant nothing to Cincy. Yes STL is blowing goats, but I think they should be good for 3 again, at least. But obviosuly they are the threat to it not coming in. The Mutts all or nothing offense should mean "all" here vs Boggs.

BC - True two of those recent starts against the NL West and we all know they can't hit. I've been reading your Mets all/nothing stats so hope they are all in for you vs. Boggs. Bullpen for STL may be in play early too which can't hurt. GL

Pirates just traded Nady, I think to TB but not confirmed. He got pulled out of the game in Pitt tonight.

MLB_Nady_small.jpg

WPGB's Rocco DeMaro tells Rotoworld that a deal involving Xavier Nady is imminent.

Damaso Marte might be involved as well. The Rays, Yankees, Mets and Braves were among the teams interested in Nady, with Tampa Bay supposedly the strongest suitor. For what it's worth, Rays shortstop prospect Reid Brignac is not starting for Triple-A Durham tonight. He's someone the Pirates would likely ask for in a Nady deal. Jul. 25 - 7:45 pm et

Nady to the Yankees unfortunately. Tyler Yates maybe next in line for saves in Pitt.

The Yankees have acquired Xavier Nady and Damaso Marte from the Pirates for Jose Tabata, Ross Ohlendorf, George Kontos and Phil Coke, the New York Post reports. Just adding confirmation on all four players received by the Pirates. Physicals still need to take place. Tabata is out for the year, but the Pirates already know that. He's the one special talent they're getting back. The other three prospects are all pitchers, and none are sure things to turn into reliable major leaguers. With the way the Pirates were talking, it sounded like they were content to stand pat unless they received great offers for their players. That obviously wasn't the case. It's not necessarily a steal for the Yankees -- Nady was due to fade anyway and now gets to face a whole new set of pitchers -- but for the price, it's hard to argue with the deal from their standpoint. Jul. 25 - 8:38 pm et
Source: New York Post

FOster delivers BOYS !!!!! The Boston Radio crew is livid with him calling it "the worst called game of the season". 20 K's rung up by Mr Foster ( some way out of the zone) I call it Christmas in JUly !!!!

A performance for a clubber that ranks up there with HO HO Hudsons old tricks. Truly a clubber Hall of fame performance 1-0 !!!!!!! under 8.5 -110 ROBBERY

Dont see anything on Sat that appeals to me. I am gonna sit back and Wait on Eddings in PITT on Sunday

Back