Friday Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
GSRO, Ret lol guys...

2-1 on the night, CGY shit the bed late. They did look good in the 1st, Leafs impressed me but thats just one game. So did Boston going on the road and losing leads but still winning in the end. Onto Fridays games, not much time today, but a fairly large card... c'est la vie.

Totals 2-0 +2.04
Sides 0-1 -1
YTD 2-1 +1.04

Florida +142

I might be the only one, but i like this Florida team. Granted they lost Jokinen to Phoenix, they still are a good young team with a good goalie. Personaly Im not sold on the Canes this season, especially on D it remains to be seen but I'll take the dog.

Chicago / NY Rangers under 5.5

Hawks made a big upgrade in net with Huet. Rangers returning from overseas where they looked a little stagnant trying to find good opportunities to score, they have some question marks on where the goals are going to come from and it showed.

Columbus +163

Again, I like this Bluejackets team, if they can gel with their new #1 line's centre and go from there they can make a little noise. Dallas is another year older.

NJ Devils -0.5 -121

I like what Jersey did in the offseason, going all retro. Marty chasing down Roy for overall wins. Some injuries up from for the Isles right now, think it will take a few games for them to find some semblance of a stride. Isles typically play well in Jersey I know that, but this is a different team, with a new coach, etc etc.

Nashville / St Louis under 5 +117

Thats all

GL Everyone
icon14.gif

Last edited:
GSRo - thanks man

I added the Preds / Blues under... I just dont know where the scoring will come from with these 2 teams. Both rosters are fairly similar to last years teams so familiarity shouldnt be an issue in defensive ends. Like both goalies.

HWG - thanks man. GL

Guaranteed - me too. They lost some scoring but will remain competitive this season. GL

that pre-game ceremony for luc bourdan was pretty emotional last nite. theres no way they were gonna get beat after that.

good luck with the plays tonite man.

Jump - right back at ya man.

Steed - first and last warning, lol.

Cro - thanks. GL

Cap - see how I feel around 11 tonight, could very well be. GL

Green - they did a good job of it. Killing that 2 man penalty was alot of momentum, tip my hat to the Nucks. GL

Brar - thanks man. GL

VK - you too. Thanks. GL

Back