Friday Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
Took a little while off to relax, clear the head after a start to the season I'm not happy at all with. Not digging a hole too deep or anything, just not what I expect out of myself. Wasnt having fun for a while there, so clear the head helped. One for tonight.

Totals 38-39-5 -0.24
Sides 26-36 -4.21

YTD 64-75-5 -4.45

Phoenix / Chicago under 5.5

Both goalies already confirmed in this one, with Bryzgalov and Khabibulin going. Bryz has been great for the Yotes since coming aboard, 4-1 with a GAA of 1.60 and save % of .942. Versus the Blackhawks in his career Bryz is 4-0 with a GAA of 1.38. Khabibulin in his career vs the Coyotes is 6-2 with a GAA of 1.87. L5 games the Hawks PP is hitting at 5.3 % and the Yotes killing penalties at 95.5 % doesnt bode well for special team goals coming from the Hawks. Hawks only putting 23 shots a night on net in their L5 games too. Both teams are allowing under 2 goals a night in their L5 games too, at 1.6 and 1.8. Under 10-1-1 H2H in chicago, 18-5-2 L25 meetings.

GL everyone:cheers:

Tuck - I saw it at -109 this morning at Pinnacle, plaeyd with my local. Sitting about 113 now there, so it is moving up. Let's get it. GL

Welcome back Santa...I wish I had the cohones to invest in an under but I just cant bring myself to do it....BOL

yup thats the right play, gotta love bryz in the net ... phoenix wins this one 2-1, 3-1 in regulation! (hopefully!!!):cheers:

Back