Friday Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
Charvik, Mike, thanks fellas. Mike, I hope it adjusts totals because the pace of the games are good... just the legs arent there yet for the most part. GL

4-1 last night. Onto Fridays cards with alot of teams hitting the ice for the first time this season

Totals 6-1 +5.00
Sides 0-1 -1.00
YTD 6-2 +4.00

Anaheim / Columbus over 5.5 +121

NY Islanders / Buffalo under 6

Boston / Dallas under 5.5

GL Everyone:cheers:

having a hard time playing the overs bro, not at this rate. sides have been kind to you so far, hope it continues, GL

nice run on totals santa...i haven't found my groove there yet so sticking to sides

gl tonite

Tmike - tough agree with a vast majority of unders going on. I like the pace of the game, and think the Ducks total is too low for the matchup. GL

Ret - thanks man, GL tonight

Wow, you are SMOKIIIIIIING buddy!
What's your thoughts on ANA over CLB? I saw the line close to even money last night and I'm not sure what it is right now but it does look tempting...
I'm not even sure if Columbus did anything to improve their team last year.

I'm not sure you got the memo, Santa, but Penguins season starts tonight.

You may want to adjust your card accordingly.

=)

DX - to be honest I was surprised to see them open as a dog last night at Pinny, but they have had the worst scheduled start of any team, first leg of a B2B, most likely staring the backup, all things added up to a no play except for the over. GL tonight

Joe - I got the memo, I jsut chose to ignore it, and no Im not working this weekend. GL tonight.

Jump - thanks, hope to stay the course through the entire season. GL

Terp - thanks man, you too. GL

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">gl santa.. solid start
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I got the memo, I jsut chose to ignore it, and no Im not working this weekend. GL tonight.

Don't blame me, you're only not working this weekend because Tru hasn't got it all together yet.

Oh, and when you're NOT working this weekend, you can bet the Pens in their first home game tomorrow night vs. Anaheim.

Grind - thanks. GL

Joe - I will of course be watching the game tonight mostly. Interested to see the style this season and not surprising anybody this season being the hunted rather than the huntee I guess. I won't be watching tomorrow as there is more important things.... see Leafs / Habs on the first Hockey night in Canada of the year.

Good Luck, Santa!
It's great to have hockey starting up again. I hope my Bruins can pull off a few more wins than they did last season. I'll be watching during Red Sox commercials!
WooHoo!

see Leafs / Habs on the first Hockey night in Canada of the year.

God bless HNIC.

Hope you win that one, Santa. Always like to see a good showing at home from your boys.

Not interested in the under in Columbus at that price but last 20 in first game of a b-b Columbus is 5-14-1 under and we know hard hard they like to play vs Minn. BOL and with you on the rest.

Dreamer - good to see you around again. Was thinking about you the other day when the season started. Hope things are good. Good time to be a New Englander. GL

Joe - should be a good one, no matter the difference in the teams its always a spirired affair. Always go to MTL with the boys for a weekend of shenanigans to take over that town, lol. We had a non chalant HNIC last night for Leafs / Sens, Calgary / SJ but it wasnt the same. GL tonight

Tuck - I think that's the reason why it's price the way it is. But IMO this season in a h2h match with things aligning the way they are (Ducks playing Pens tomorrow, 5 straight over in h2h matchups etc) I think it's an appealing price. Thanks, GL tonight

Back