Friday Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
NOt the best of nights last night, happy the Leafs picked up at least a point, bad bounce and stupid penalty cost them that extra one. Onto tonight.

Sides 64-62 +8.18 unit
Totals 169-160-27 13.24 unit
YTD 233-222-27 +21.42 unit

Tampa Bay / Carolina over 6

Dallas / Detroit under 5 +106

NY Islanders / BUffalo over 6.5

GL Everyone:cheers:

Like that buffalo over. Got an alternate total of ov 6 for -135. A team is going to have to really be good defensively to keep my away from a buffalo over, or they are in a b2b situation, but even then I am inclined to play. I just don't think the Isles are the team. I can see buffalo getting 5 here as they seem to continue to put the hurt on teams.

No opinion in the Carolina game. I would think they would come out with some superb effort given that their coach has been extremely vocal about the terrible quality of play. Losing their divisional lead and possibly slipping out of the playoffs should equate to lots of shots.

I like the detroit side more than the total, but would tend to agree with the under. I haven't looked, but I would guess hasek is in net tonight. If so, this should be a 2-1 game here, possible 3-1 on a empty netter.

GL on your wagers. I am still trying to get my bearings back for the playoffs after getting thru the cbb season.

-Chris

Slim - definitely with the Sabres, should be an open game and with the ?'s for the Isles they should be taking some chances tonight. All Ive been reading out of both TB and Carolina is the goalie struggles, and how unhappy they are, have to ride that wave of poor defense for both. Hasek is reported in net as Osgood got the nod last night for Detroit. GL

gotta head back to work, but only think I really liked was the buffalo ov 6.

did a 3 teamer with buf ml, nj ml, and pho(nba). pays +135. Juice was too high on most sides for my liking, and I tend to shy away from laying 1.5.

For some reason, Montreal sticks out to me. I don't know why, maybe it was the recent loss by OTT. I don't know. the large price for a team trying to stay in the playoffs. Not betting it, just thinking out loud I guess.

Slim - for some reason Im feeling the same way about Washington, probably wont play it, call it a hunch. Habs have some tough scheduling with the B2B vs Buffalo... GL

Catfood - thanks, appreciate it. GL

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Good luck tonight Santa! Hope you cash them.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Terp - so do I. GL

Yanks - glad to hear that, lets get it. GL

BC - ended up satsifying the gut and playing it for a little bit. Like the start, GL

Yankss - lmao... sadly enough... I would too:spank: As long you nailed it... its cool by me... I'll move on to tomorrow, as tonights results were probably the best thing for the Leafs:cheers:

Santa, you got raped by Dallas like I did.

DAL @PHX down 0-3 entering the 3rd, force OT and win 1-0 in a shootout.

DAL @DET : groundhog day to perfection.

You simply had the total to my side. Fuck em. And screw my OT 'luck'. Your WAS bet was doomed the moment it went into extras. No way I was winning 2 straight OT bets, lol, not this season.

BC - no doubt... I liked the 3-0 score at the end of 2... set up nice, save for a goal outburst by Dallas. GL

Back