Friday Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
this season is going to be something when I go back over the season after the playoffs and review. Lots of stuff, including the sreakiness of it. Just want to keep the good streaks more than the bad ones and It'll be a good year. Not to mention the 26 pushes, lol. Have to be fast.

Sides 44-43 +5.49 unit
Totals 139-131-26 +11. 36 unit
YTD 183-174-26 +16.85 unit

Pittsburgh +130

Vancouver -132

SJ / Columbus over 5.5

GL everyone:cheers:

Shakes - thanks man, in a nutshell, both teams are 4-2 last 6 for the over, they are giving up way too many goals against, 3.8 and 4.2 a night in their L5 games. Sj is scoring as well @ 3.4 including a shutout in their last game. Both are close to 3 home / away. SJ Should score on the PP etc. Doesnt hurt they played to a 5-2 Sharks win about a month back. GL tonight

Thanks. Your insight with pucks is always appreciated. Pucks is one sport I'm trying to get into but I'm trying to find the right spots.

I just worry whether Jackets can keep up.

Shakes - not a problem man, good to see you around. Any questions / comments feel free. I hope they can too, lol. GL

Your Avatar is pretty damn funny....

Pittsburgh tonight? ARGHHHHHHHHH!

Good luck.. I am laying off that game. Devils have dominated Pitt the last few years but with Gionta probably out, White and Madden Questionable, I will pass.

Devils got a B2B with the Isles tomorrow... Is Marty going to play both? When the hell will he get a rest? Clemm has started 2 games this year!

p.s. I took with my local, S.J. and Nashville each -1 Goal (-110).

I absolutely hate laying 1.5 which is all my on-line account offers... thus, I will give the action to my local.

GL tonight.

Devil - lol, good value IMO with all the injuries pilingup in the Devils room, playing a big divisional game. Wonder if Clemmenson is tired... lol. He hasnt played since beginning of Decemeber. Notice it each time I cap a Devils game and each tiem if makes me laugh. GL tonight

Pittsburgh tonight? ARGHHHHHHHHH!

Good luck.. I am laying off that game. Devils have dominated Pitt the last few years but with Gionta probably out, White and Madden Questionable, I will pass.

you must remember that this is NOT the same pittsburgh penguins team from the past few years!!! they are a young bunch of guys that are really starting to show they are coming together to be a tremendous team that is capable of beating anyone in the league!!!

I like these stats:

SAN JOSE is 7-0 OVER (+7.0 Units) off a road loss this season.

SAN JOSE is 9-0 OVER (+9.0 Units) after getting shutout in their previous game over the last 2 seasons.

Is Gionta definitely out?

I meant to listen to the post morning skate news out of Jersey but got called into a meeting, all I have seen is questionable... he isnt listed on rotoworld injuries nor on the devils team site. I'll try and catch the pre game on the net and post.

Like those trends too. GL :cheers:

Back