Friday Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
2-2-1 last night with 2 dog sides.

Sides 33-34 +0.99 unit
Totals 120-113-24 +9.70 unit
YTD 153-147-24 +10.68 unit

Vancouver +186

In a nutshell, Im getting a team winners of 10 of their last 11 games coming into Buffalo who is still perceived as playing well. WEll they have lost 3 of their last 4, 2 of them at home and they are still laying a buck. Vancouvers PP is hitting at 30% in L5 and kiling penalties at 92%. Buffalo PP sitting at 12.5 and Pkl at 77% in that same time frame. Throw in the teams Buffalo has been playing of late and the quality of competition (TB, Boston x2 and Toronto) and you can see they are just playing poor hockey. Luongo holds a career 1.99 GAA vs the Sabres while at Florida and Vancouver is 6-2 last 8 meetings. I'll bite on the big dog.

Detroit / Columbus over 5.5

In 3 starts this year vs the Wings Norenna has stopped 84 of 98 for a whopping 857 save %. The last time Osgood started vs them (only 1 this year) he gave up 4 goals on 25 shots. CBJ got Nash back last night and he should add to their lowered scoring over the last 5. All that said, Detroit is still scoring 4.2 a night in their L5 games. CBJ giving up 3.3 at home this season. Both are better 'over' teams in their respective venues tonight, over is 2-0 in matcups in Columbus this season.

Thats it for now.

GL everyone

Twita - have fun man... lots of goals'an_horse'

Noose - if this was earlier in the year i wouldnt touch it, just think the Canucks are playing too well and the Sabres are playing 'mediocre' for them to be laying such chalk. GL tonight:cheers:

Brar - theres not much to support a play one way or another with the Canucks off B2B they sit at 4-4 but have been getting the wins as dogs in those B2B games. Gotta bite IMO for me anyways. GL tonight

Magical - really appreciate you posting that here man, play is already in but for those that didnt. I had capped this with Osgood in. I still like it though. GL

looks like there are rumors swirling around about Luongo, I still fully expect him to be in.

Back