54 Montreal Canadiens* -130 vs Los Angeles Kings
53 Los Angeles Kings/Montreal Canadiens* Over 4 -235 * Half

56 Detroit Red Wings* -1 -118 vs Florida Panthers
56 Detroit Red Wings* -200 vs Florida Panthers
55 Florida Panthers/Detroit Red Wings* Over 5 -135

57 Anaheim Ducks* -1 +100 vs Edmonton Oilers
57 Anaheim Ducks* -170 vs Edmonton Oilers
57 Anaheim Ducks/Edmonton Oilers* Under 6 -160

Great job yesterday Blood. I'm on the pit under and wings over. BOL tonight Bro...

Any sand fleas down there? I remember those lil' fuckers when I was in boot at Parris Island. An event I'll never forget was on graduation day. We marched out onto the parade deck, and were given the order to cover. The fleas were thick that day and I reached up quickly to get a few out of my ear. The DI saw me and started screaming at me, "you haven't learned a goddamn thing here have you, you fukkin piece of shit! Jumping jacks, get 'em!" And here I was in my dress uniform, after 3 months of this bullshit, doing PT in front of the crowd. Luckily, I had no visitors...

Any sand fleas down there? I remember those lil' fuckers when I was in boot at Parris Island. An event I'll never forget was on graduation day. We marched out onto the parade deck, and were given the order to cover. The fleas were thick that day and I reached up quickly to get a few out of my ear. The DI saw me and started screaming at me, "you haven't learned a goddamn thing here have you, you fukkin piece of shit! Jumping jacks, get 'em!" And here I was in my dress uniform, after 3 months of this bullshit, doing PT in front of the crowd. Luckily, I had no visitors...

oh how i remember those damn words,LOL or very similar

yeah, we have those sand flea parasites here at Hammock Dunes but we have something worse, fucking no-seeums, those little bastards love to bite and u dont see them at all. I have cans of 'off' positioned strategically around the property

I guess your no-seeums are what the DI's called sand fleas. All I know was that they went up your nose, in your ears, drinking out of your eyeballs, and they bit like a sum bitch. Way worse than the skeeters I was raised on in Chicago...

Back