Friday Pucks 10/19

AlaskaAces

Pretty much a regular
2-1 last night... Good night for me seeing I play mostly dogs.. Also glad to see ATL broke the Ice and got their first win...

I'm up really really early today, but I'll just throw some notes up here and put the plays in about 5 hours or so..

Columbus @ Buffalo -- Buffalo has been on fire... I really don't see any point to fading them seeing that they should win this game.. They play really good at home and have been putting the puck in the net... Toronto gave them a good fight but still blew it in the 3rd and frankly I don't really see C-Bus's offense getting things together.. No way I would lay -200 yet, so I'll most likely lay off

Carolina @ Pittsburgh -- Pitt lost in a high scoring game as heavy chalk a few days ago vs the Devils.. Carolina has been lights out on the road this road trip and I just wonder when that is going to end.. They killed the leafs, beat the undefeated sens, beat montreal, and now are heading to pitt.. I feel like the keep advantage goes to the Canes, but for some reason I think pitt has a very good chance to win this game.. With the Canes getting +130 I'm not really sure what to make of this game..I suppose the line is about right and I just wonder when the Canes gravy train comes to an end... Edge has gone to the home team the last 4 games in this series, might not continue tonight, we'll have to see where my mind goes in the next few hours... Both teams play games tomorrow as well...

Colorado @ Chicago -- Colorado comes in as slight favorites over Chicago.. I would feel the edge goes to Chicago, they lost 3-1 their last game vs the blues (but lets keep in mind the blues are playing lights out)... Aves have been putting up a good bit of goals winning in a shootout vs. Calgary.. I think the slight edge for the keeps goes to Chicago at home.. I think this might be a good spot for Chicago to get a W at home...

LA @ Vancouver -- Nobody ever likes LA, they have been playing better but just played a tough game last night in Calgary.. Vancouver has been playing alright hockey, but dropped their last game to San Jose... Absolutely no value in the -200...

Will put in some plays later, my only real lean might be Chi-town at this point.... probably just laying off the Pitt game altogether...

:moose:

Santa: something definitely seems fishy with the line dipping below -200 now.. Blue jackets are not as bad as people think... I just can't fade bunchahoe right now..

Adding:

Hawks +102

This is my only play today!

GL everyone!

I agree the games are tricky tonight, though if I had to play one, Id have played Chicago too. GL Alaska.

Back