Friday Plays

nawlins51

I bet Basketball
I sure like this forum a lot better. Seems like everything is ran smooth.Navigation around the site is easy and fast. This seems like the place where all the good cappers have went too. Everybody welcomes you and doesn't say derogatory things to you. Here is my plays I will roll with.Going to see if this new forum brings me some luck.

Balty/Tex under 10.5

Whitesox ML

GL everyone.:cheers:

GL dude.

I've glanced over ChiSox numerous times trying to see something in that one, but I can't find it yet. I know it's the right side, just trying to find out why besides Boston being shitty on the road. I hate betting on or against Lester, he's burned me a few times this year both ways

Good to see you around

Against the Pub - I am fading the majority on the over. Plus Guthrie has been pitching real good. Balty is so inconsistent even against horrible pitchers. If Guthrie keeps those Texas bats cold , we might not see 9 total runs. Plus I locked it in at even money. What the hell, I will take a stab at it.

G8RB8 - Another fade play.Everybody and there momma like the Redsox tonight. Especially at -110. The Whitesox do struggle against lefties but have done pretty good there last 5 against lefties. I will take a Sox team at home.Redsox have a bullpen that can implode at any time.I give the advantage there to the WhiteSox.It seems no lead is safe come the late innings in baseball due to bullpens

Thanks fellas.

gl nawlins welcome to the good side

Thanks. It sure seems like the good side. At the other place you got to watch yourself.Plus all the spamming and posters who try to get followers in there cults. Still got some great guys over there. Need to find a way without getting banned to get them here unless yall are keeping it quiet.

Thanks. It sure seems like the good side. At the other place you got to watch yourself.Plus all the spamming and posters who try to get followers in there cults. Still got some great guys over there. Need to find a way without getting banned to get them here unless yall are keeping it quiet.

:shake: i hate searching through shit to get to the goood info

you are a fucking idiot....

j/k :)

GL tonight :cheers:

I was banned before you came to the p-box, but people still talk about me there im sure. FE idolizes me

you are a fucking idiot....

j/k :)

GL tonight :cheers:

I was banned before you came to the p-box, but people still talk about me there im sure. FE idolizes me

Yes your right sometimes I can be a fucking idiot. I have seen your name mentioned a few times.GL to you also.

I like this site. 2-0 1st time posting some plays.Just fading some 1 sided plays.Thats all. I hope everybody had a goodnight on there plays.:money2:

Back