Friday Plays....BIG PLAY!!!

DaBestBody4Life

Professional Student
10-8-0...........+10.9 units
0-0-0 BIG PLAYS!! (*7 or higher)

ok....two losing days in a row....lets not make it three...really pickin my spots here...but have a few...

I really want to take Detroit here....but I don't think I can back them again until I see them pull themselves together...they are just looking dreadful out there...

No reason why anyone should not take the Brewers...they should own the Giants....that lineup is uglyyyyyy....I think I cna shut them down....this line is where it should be...i will lay the chalk here...

Milwaukee ML -180........*5

really would like to take the Cubs with Hill on the mound...but I need to see him before I invest some money in him....but granted...he was great last year....just want to see if he can carry that into this season....

here we go....first BIG PLAY!! of the year for me...Mark Redman takes the hill for the Rockies who return to Coors Field to open the season following that dream season they had before barely contending in the World Series....but anyway....Mark Redman was IMO decent for the Royals in 2006...then he goes to the NL and absolutely blows...which I don;t get...AL is sooo much tougher and last year I thought he was going to be a decent pitcher to bet on....I was totally wrong...and I dont see him getting better...now Arizona on the hand has one of my favorite young pitchers in the league going with Micha Owings....who can pitch AND hit!!...look DBacks are my World Series pick...so that means I have to believe in them to win games and they need to beat the Rockies...and I just think they are a better team and I really do not believe in this Rockies team this year...they need to carry over that momentum....and by how they looked against the Cards...i Just do not see it...

Arizona ML +120.................*10

:smiley_acbe:

ADDING:

no time for insight but am playing these games as well....

Minnesota ML -130............*7

Atlanta ML -130.............*5

Oakland ML -110...........*5

I am a Micah Owings homer (don't get reNew started), so I am biased on the game.

I won't be playing it, but I'll be rooting for you.

GL

Good stuff bro. All you guys likeing Zona had me rexamine that game and get me on the DBacks at a much shitter price but a win is win ! GL

Back