*** Friday Playoffs ***

MeasyMoney

Give me Football or give me death
3-0 last night...dont know how i squeezed that under in there!...now for friday:

4 UNITS LEBRONS -2.5

i like this game super super much! i think this goes to game 7 and lebron pulls it out. pistons vs cavs rematch and again cavs take it. what better than lebron getting shitted on by kobe in the finals!?

still looking into it for a total play

3 UNITS JAZZ -4

3 UNITS JAZZ/LA UNDER 212.5

GL man

The Boobie loss hurts..as he plays solid at home.

Still looking.

Whats more attractive to Stern...Celtics/Lakers or Bron vs Kobe?

very true haha...lookin for D.west to step it up and wally to knock down some early in the half, lebron will get his no matter what and i believe big Z will as well...

but he cant go wrong with either squad!

Not even close w/ Celtics vs. Bron. No one wanted to watch Bron clunk shots last year in the finals and no one wants to see him clunk it up again... only whining more.

Celtics/Lakers would be fabulous... home court edge to Boston makes this series almost a toss-up

Not even close w/ Celtics vs. Bron. No one wanted to watch Bron clunk shots last year in the finals and no one wants to see him clunk it up again... only whining more.

Celtics/Lakers would be fabulous... home court edge to Boston makes this series almost a toss-up

true....but like i said david stern will be happy with both...im a lakers fan so no matter who they play i am happy. revenge vs pistons, kobe pooing on lebron, or the old days lakers vs celtics!

wow half a fuckin point!....2-2 for the day...hope everyone else didnt get the :moose: in their ass like i did

Back