Friday Play in the association

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

Been hiding for a while.. started off hot then cooled off I think I'm 2 games over .500..

Cleveland / Sacramento under 192.5 to win 1 unit

I think this is one of those games, where you have to hide the women and children.

:36_7_2:

Just think that without Bibby, Artest and Martin they will struggle to score in the half court. They put points on the board in games against teams that like to run. Cleveland is hit or miss as well on offense.

Although this isn't hoops related, can someone explain to me why Kevin Federline has ( needs ) body guards?

it's because when you walk the world with that sense of accomplishment and you're nothing but a bum, you need bodyguards as most normal people would beat you up.

GL with the play abcs :cheers:

Got a little Wyclef on.. playing some cards. Getting ready for the golf. Today is a good day :thumbsup:

Queens are shooting 60% which is crazy considering how Cleveland has been locking teams down the past 5 games

would say bearable :D

we'll see. We need 49 or less, at least to get U190.5 in, abcs can afford a few points more.

well since it's going down the wire I wouldn't expect teams to just let the clock run out. Under that light, the under has no chance cashing in. Trust me, I wish I was wrong.

2:10 4th Qtr
1 2 3 4 T
SACRAMENTO
KINGS
(12-18)
29 20 24 16 89
CLEVELAND
CAVALIERS
(15-17)
20 29 18 24 91

OK give up the easy 2.. then foul then make 2 free throws and i lose :(

I love it how I whined the whole time :D