Friday picks

catfood

Flying Frenchman
Phoenix Coyotes ML 2.800

Bryzgalov faces his old team for the first time. He's been excellent so far, I got to expect he'll be up to show up his old team who never gave him a fair shake, plus add a little Phoenix road magic.

Florida Panthers ML 2.120

The Rangers in the tail end of a rough stretch. They've done very well but Florida has been turning it on of late.

St. Louis Blues -0.5 2.400

Philadelphia Flyers -0.5 2.040

Not understanding this line, I can see the due factor for the capitals plus their new coach but this is Philadelphia at home whom I cant expect will let these 2 points slip by after a bit of an average stretch. Good luck everyone.

You sure love those Yotes huh Cat :D. You seem to be backing them a lot, but that's fine, as they mostly do have an inflated pricetag to go with it.

I'm capping the card right now, and so far I like Florida and Philly as far as your picks are concerned. GL tonight buddy, hope you sweep em.

:cheers:

good luck tonight ... i think philly line is a good take, which i dont understand as well... cash in bro!!!

well the trend of Coaching changes in the first game tend to favor that change. Happened with Atlanta this year now with Washington. It was pretty good last season, so lets keep an eye out. Good Luck on the Panthers

well the trend of Coaching changes in the first game tend to favor that change. Happened with Atlanta this year now with Washington. It was pretty good last season, so lets keep an eye out. Good Luck on the Panthers

good observation ... i think teams get fired up to get rid of losing coaches and get a new one in ... will be watching!

Thanks guys. Got the bounces as the Coyotes and Panthers win in shootouts. 3-1 (+3.32) for the night.

Back