Friday pick

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Spurs have lost in the first half in their last 6 games. Duncan went over 40 minutes Tuesday. Today he went over 47 minutes. Today Parker went 50 minutes and 32 seconds. My guess is that new kid Roger will be the only one capable of standing up in the first half Friday against the Heat. Play the Heat first half Friday. Sorry its a little early for me to post the spread I get.

i like it tuck...also will take a look at the under in this game for those same reasons...i think the spurs will be aware of this and try to slow the game down.

nice hit on the clips 1Q..that was so much easier than the game. i'm on the game line now and hoping they can hang on (doubt it)

gl man

Did take 3.5. Assuming it cashes will look to play Spurs if possible on the long streak broken theory.

Tuck good luck man, I'm playing the unders in the 1st half and 1st quarter in the game

Very reasonable here. Only problem that I see is Heat might decide to force a high speed game. Will think on it GL

Just a reminder there is 1 real negative to this play. Spurs have 3 days off after this game. Logic being probably they play a slow pace first half but after that---? Which is another reason to look at them at half time.

Still 3/4 nights for the Spurs with parker playing 50 minutes and duncan playing 48 against Minny. Not sure they have much in the tank, but they also can't afford to lose this game at 1-3. GL tuck.

Lot of ways to look at it J. Could argue Heat go all in here as tomorrow is grim. Really not sure but fundamental concepts of Spurs breaking the losing streak, revenge for the last preseason loss, Heat seeming suction on the road and the Spurs having 3 off after this do point me there. Really would love a big Spurs halftime deficit. Took both GS plays with you. BOL

Changed my mind on Spurs second half. Do not think Pop will play Duncan the kind of long minutes needed to give them a chance especially as the Heat have their minutes split well. Just taking my money. GL

Back