Friday Pick

catfood

Flying Frenchman
A good spot here for the wings, I do believe one defenseman is returning.

Detroit Red Wings -0.5 2.200:cheers:

Montreal plays Buffalo tonight. Buffalo scored 8 last time out vs Nashville; they wont score than many tonight. Montreal has made it a point that they're gonna emphasize their defensive scheme. Montreals second line has finally woken up and the habs seeing some offensive balance. My take is the game is too close to call with a slight lean to the habs (plus for some reason whenever Smolinski and brisebois sit out the habs seem to win more), but the Sabres are in a bit of a winning spot and the habs are in a bit of a losing spot. Ill have to think more on it.

BOL, i really like washington tonight, and the over 5.5 goign to look into it more =)

BOL, i really like washington tonight, and the over 5.5 goign to look into it more =)

I think youre right. Im liking Washington as well, its a great price. A couple of things I dont like though is Washington seems to do better on the heel of a b2b and Huet has had his woes against the Devils, but I think the caps at that price are worth a small shot for sure.

Last edited:
caps look like the value bet...det always gets the breaks in det vs sj, but sj is flying high right now but not enough value to put money on it...think buff can put 3 or 4 on the board tonight as Price has been up and down all year so I took the over...anyone like MINNY as uch as I do tonight?

GL Cat.

GL tonight Cat.

Going to the Habs game tonight with my uncle. Bought him tix for Christmas... he's a huge Habs fan, I'll feel dirty after the game, lol

caps look like the value bet...det always gets the breaks in det vs sj, but sj is flying high right now but not enough value to put money on it...think buff can put 3 or 4 on the board tonight as Price has been up and down all year so I took the over...anyone like MINNY as uch as I do tonight?

GL Cat.

I hope Detroit wins not only for me but also for Pacman, who Im guessing's gonna put a few thousand on Detroit again tonight.

GL tonight Cat.

Going to the Habs game tonight with my uncle. Bought him tix for Christmas... he's a huge Habs fan, I'll feel dirty after the game, lol

Thats funny you say that I almost made that trip myself. Im guessing its the same in Toronto as it is here: Its cheaper for us here to travel to Buffalo and Pittsburgh with a bus group, motel and a free meal included and good tickets, than it is to buy decent tickets for a Montreal home game and thats if youre lucky enough to get them...But fear not SC, Ill hynotize you into becoming a habs fan quickly so that you wont be an embarassement to your uncle tonight ;) lol

Put it this way... its cheaper for us to go watch the Leafs play in Montreal than here, lol.

LIke the trip to Ottawa. Buffalo rates their games, MTL is a gold one tonight I think so the prices are a bit higher, but still very reasonable... especially with the dollar

GL cat, like the Wings tonight. Not crazy about the price considering how they've played lately but its a good spot for them. At home against a goalie they own.

best of luck tonight Cat. I actually don't like the Wings and lean the other way. I do however like your Habs and I was certain before I clicked on your thread that you will be on them, and now I see you only lean that way.

A bit of a suprise I have to admit since I have managed to get an insight of how you think and can guess some of your plays without looking at your thread :D.

Wow, I have to cap this game more now, what is it exactly you don't like with the Habs game? They're in a very good spot here and I completely agree with the letdown spot for the Sabres after scoring 8. Btw I don't think Buffalo will reach the playoffs.

best of luck tonight Cat. I actually don't like the Wings and lean the other way. I do however like your Habs and I was certain before I clicked on your thread that you will be on them, and now I see you only lean that way.

A bit of a suprise I have to admit since I have managed to get an insight of how you think and can guess some of your plays without looking at your thread :D.

Wow, I have to cap this game more now, what is it exactly you don't like with the Habs game? They're in a very good spot here and I completely agree with the letdown spot for the Sabres after scoring 8. Btw I don't think Buffalo will reach the playoffs.

Montreal has a history of going into Buffalo and giving a lacklustre effort. Like I say I dont know, I havent decided yet. They beat Atlanta 5-1 but it was 1-1 after 2 periods and the 4 goals in the 3rd had some to do with Atlanta melting down more than anything else. I dont know if Buffalo will make the playoffs but I dont think they'll crap out early either. Good luck with what you decide Satyr.

whoa!
Just seen this

BUF-MON

# Home team is 7-1 in the last 8 meetings.
# Canadiens are 8-21 in the last 29 meetings in Buffalo.

:eek:

Keeps me off. Still like SJ and WAS though.

Odd spot for Huet, he goes to the caps and the first two games are against New jersey and Toronto -2 teams that have killed him in the past.

Back