Friday Pick

catfood

Flying Frenchman
Carolina Hurricanes ML 2.270

Gonna keep it to one or maximum 2 games from now on no matter how big the schedule is, been bite too many times with the added games.:cheers:

BOL Cat..what angle are you coming from on this game? simply that the canes are due, or is it one of those situational/system plays of yours

BOL Cat..what angle are you coming from on this game? simply that the canes are due, or is it one of those situational/system plays of yours

Yes its a bit of a letdown spot for the capitals, dont ask me the numbers, I gotta clean up my sheets first lol

Its more like a 2home-2road-back home block sort of thing. Its not the strongest trend but its there (again Im putting these trends on my computer to be more organized as opposed to check marks on little pieces of paper that I cant find ever again, so that tracking will be more precise and I can post some real numbers), but mind you nothing is ever guaranteed. There was 2 trends (including a strong one that I read some place)supporting a Phoenix win last night and it didnt happen...Of course I dont bank on this, just using this as a little support for a Carolina win kinda.

i was just looking over the stats and this is what i saw...but it may turn out to be a 2 game chase...don't know if you like that though...

carolina on b2bs have hit the over at least once 6 times out of the 8 back to backs this season.
...so if the over doesn't hit, thinking of chasing it tomorrow when the canes play the devils.

also canes are 10-1 when you chase them on the b2bs.

so i'm thinking canes and over tonight.

GL!

I dont mind chasing, Ive done it. Im always listening to advice especially on totals. I kinda suck at those. Im looking at my sheets and the OVER has it 7 times, the under 3 times and 1 push in the 1st game of a b2b....3 times out of 4 the over has hit and 1 push when the total was set at 6 for the 1st game of a Carolina b2b. Im in for a small bet.

Last edited:
Nice win with the canes cat!
sorry bout the over dude....hopefully the trend continues and the over hits tomorrow... maybe ward will get a night off.

any plays for the late game?

Thanks Twoface, dont worry about that over, whenever I touch a total-even slightly- it turns to shit lol 1-0 (+1.27)

Back