Friday Pick, Rattle & Roll

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
43-35-2

Washington vs Memphis U 204.5 W

Washington of 1 days rest this year has a 2-6 o/u record, playing at home. Both of there games that went over were totals of 214, and 223.5.

Since 2003 in this series the O/U has alternated. Whatever happens first in there meeting ultimately the opposite has happened the next meeting. They played on November 24 this year with a total of 213, Washington won that game 124-118.

Memphis playing OTR after 1 days rest has gone 4-5 on the O/U.

<li class="more">Under is 10-2 in WAS last 12 home games.<li class="more"> Under is 9-2 in WAS last 11 games as a favorite.

Washington 101-Memphis 93

Cleveland/Phoenix O212.5 small play, but a play W

Phoenix off an embarrassing loss against the pups, Cleveland off an easy victory against Washington.
  • Suns have been averaging on the road 108 while giving up 105 = 213
  • In the last 3 years in this series these 2 teams have exceeded the totals of 209, 207, and 199.
  • Cleveland currently on run of Os going 4-1 L5, and Phoenix on 2-Os after a string of 4 unders.
  • Cleveland only had 1 starter play over 30 mins on Wed night, Phoenix starters played a ton of minutes, but I really dont consider this a factor.
This game is so hard to gauge as for as who wins. Phoenix off a bad loss, but have Chicago on deck. Cleveland hot right now but have LAL on Deck. Probably a no play, but would lean to Phoenix in this spot.

Phoenix 115-Cavs 109

Dallas Vs Lakers O204.5
  • Dallas is only 19-20 O/U this year, ironically they play the pace of there opponents. Dallas has gone over there totals at a higher % when playing fast paced/push the tempo teams than when facing defensive teams, as well as teams U500.
  • The Mavs are winning at home at an average clip of 105-97
  • Dallas has owned this series the last 2 years.
I think this game could go either way, really lean towards the Lakeshow thus playing the Over. I think these run in gun on Friday night, and exceed the total of 204.5

110 Lakers 106 Dallas

Boston Vs Minnesota Beasleys O192

Big match up for both teams, this is the first meeting for KG against his former team, as well AS half of the Minnesota Beasley's used to play for the "other" team in Mass. Minnesota plays no defense whatsoever.
  • Over is 6-2 in MIN last 8 overall.
  • Over is 23-3 in BOS last 26 vs. NBA Northwest
  • Over is 7-2 in BOS last 9 games as a home favorite.
  • In the last 10 meetings in this series The Over is 9-1
  • Both teams in there last 5 games have been averaging 105pts and 104pts respectively.
  • While Minny is giving up 109 in the last 5, and Boston is giving up 94.
106 Boston 94 Minny
Will tackle some sides 2morrow.

Last edited:
Really like the over of Pho/Cle and I think Pho should win this big. Phoe just lost to Minny, still on the road going into Cle where the Cavs have been heating up and have to give 2. The line does not make sense at all. I thought it should be Cavs -1 or pk but if it's -2 like this, I'll definitely be on Phoe.

GL!

BOL marlo!! might stay off it since we disagree. hope you get your under. public has pushed it up to 207!!!

Leans

Phoenix -1.5
Lakers +7
Det -7
Boston -13
Memphis +8.5
Char +3

Probably narrow these down to 2-3 plays

Minnesota Timber Pups +13

Who is more motivated here? The Celtics playing the worst team in the NBA, or the T-Wolves playing the best team in the NBA?

Det/Orlando O 193 Over trend is hot right now for these two teams, only thing that bothers me is this game is in DET.

NJ +8.5 (making a deal with the devil)

Den showed they can play w/o Melo, they squeeked by in there last by 1. I know NJ played last night, and are currently on the end of there long road trip, but 8.5 is one or 2, 2 many.

LA Clippers +10.5

NO already beat the Clips twice this season, and NO has SA on deck. I expect a NO win, but not a real big effort to blow out the other team from LA.

i tailed you on the over. got it at 207. i think washington clamps down. might tail you on LAC. good luck with the nets!!

Orland +7 Road team is 14-4-3 l21

2nd halfs
Toronto -5
Phoenix -3
No-2 Bought out of Clippers 10.5

Last edited:
Recap
Great night finished 12-4-1

55-39-2 ytd

Thank god for pushing the Lakers @ +7, got a lucky over by 1pt in Detroit game, but also lost by a pt on Orlando +7... Made a stupid bet on NJ

Back