Friday Night

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
Nets +6
Sandwich for Detroit. Nets with embarassing home revenge, and triple revenge overall. Nets in desperation mode. Nets clicking offensively. Nets with rest. Nets with 6 points. Nets with an owner who is the nicest rapper of all-time. That counts.

Denver/Phoenix O223.5
Because there won't be one half-court set all night. If Denver shows up and doesn't get blown out, this will work out. Nash covering Iverson LMAO.

:hitchhik:

Nash might struggle with Iverson... but on the road this is a completely different situation than the one where DEN blew PHO out by... which I was on DEN...

Iverson still really doesn't get to the rim and finish... so he can only open up shooters... and I think the reason this goes over is b/c PHO is ready to score 130 themselves.. and DEN's defense is absolutely disgusting...

Nets... ballsy play... I lean that way... but I just can't assume they can do anything right.

Let's not forget AI put up about 50 in the last meeting. And he was still in the game late in the 4th when Denver was up by 20. Suns should come out strong tonight, with a serious focus on AI.

Let's not forget AI put up about 50 in the last meeting. And he was still in the game late in the 4th when Denver was up by 20. Suns should come out strong tonight, with a serious focus on AI.
only thing suns are focus on is scoring more than denver

I'm going to disagree tonight, Cake. After last night's terrible showing vs. GS, and the terrible showing last game vs. Denver, I think PHX will play their best defensive game of the season. This is a very key game for them.

I'm going to disagree tonight, Cake. After last night's terrible showing vs. GS, and the terrible showing last game vs. Denver, I think PHX will play their best defensive game of the season. This is a very key game for them.
since when do they play D

believe, did u just say the word defense when discussing a suns-denver game?

Yea, PHX allowed 131 in the debacle vs. Denver. And they allowed 124 last night vs. GSW.

If they expect to allow that tonight, they will lose the game. I'm not saying they will hold Denver to 90 points, but they will come out strong on the OTHER end of the court tonight.

the debate is not whether they will win, but whether they will do it with defense or by simply outscoring denver and not caring about D

And Im saying to win tonight, they are gonna have to play SOME defense. That means that AI prop isn't so easy. Shit, for all I care they can win 125-100, and the game can still go OVER. As long as they cover, which I think they do easily tonight.

I don't like Denver's ability to necessarily light it up vs. a Suns team. No way can they shoot 3's like GSW did... and especially on the road. If the Suns play zone and beg them to shoot over it... you got two of the worst shooters in recent history in AI and Melo ... and that's about it.

Blake needs to contribute big and so does Klieza.

As far as AI getting to the hoop at will... perhaps sometimes... but let's get real... he's best dishing off late rather than trying to go over Stit Stat

Plus Marion is Melo's daddy

Lets also not forget AI isn't 100% tonight (Is he EVER!?):

Nuggets Allen Iverson (25 ppg; elbow) has been added to the injury report as probable for tonight's game.

Lets also not forget AI isn't 100% tonight (Is he EVER!?):

Nuggets Allen Iverson (25 ppg; elbow) has been added to the injury report as probable for tonight's game.
can always hedge and juice will be in my favor :D

who said nash and defense in the same sentence??

iverson is going to go off...teams are teeing off on Nash recently...Don Nelson exposed the son of a bitch last night and the league's point guards smell blood!

Denver will be able to stay competitve IMO, they'd have to have a horrible shooting performance not to...Phoenix is NOT a lock to win this one either, Over should be solid...these two teams, i've always played the overs at numbers like this, this season....i think i'ma have to play this one as well

gl J rode the prop with you last night, thanks.

03/30 4:19pm G Richard Hamilton Flu downgraded to expected to miss Friday vs New Jersey

Looking even better, hope it hits for you bro

Last edited:
Back