Friday Night - Northwestern vs. Nevada

TWITA

Friend of CTG
Went with a 6 point teaser play here, as I felt it was the safest way to go since I don't feel a lot of points will be scored in this game and although I have not seen VA play this year, I feel Georgia Tech is definitely 10 points better tonight at home.

GT -10 and Under 46

2 units to win 2.1

Good luck to all!

Posted record: 0-0

"Mr. IT man" posting his first play. Hopefully that hits for you as I'm leaning on the same side/total without teasing it.

Welcome to the real world :)

Good luck, TWITA!!
beer.gif

Thanks Den.

Adding a Friday play. Nevada at -7 (+100 at Pinny) for 2 units to win 2 units. Tailing a few of our partners here - Yanks, Horn and Fondy.

CFB 2006: +2.1 Units

GL to everyone.

TWITA YOU SUCK............Stick to your 27 team baseball parlays..........oh and btw good hit on your first post....lmfao :spank:

CFB 2006 YTD: +4.1 Units (Thurs and Fri Games)

My plays so far for Saturday:

Michigan -13 (1 Unit to win .93)

4 team 6 point teaser - 1.5 units to win 4.5
Michigan -7
ND +3.5
Louisville -8
Iowa -14.5

GL everyone!

:Cheers:

Never agreed much on teasing a -3 to a +3.. its more likely that a +9 would hit but either way, nice start bud!

abcs--thelegend said:
Never agreed much on teasing a -3 to a +3.. its more likely that a +9 would hit but either way, nice start bud!

SMODOD 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWITA said:
+8.53 Units up!

That's all I gotta say...

Atta boy, TWITA!! That ought to go a long way in helping you to afford the next ski trip filled with topless ski bunnies!!!
dance.gif

SoonerBS said:
Atta boy, TWITA!! That ought to go a long way in helping you to afford the next ski trip filled with topless ski bunnies!!!
dance.gif

LOL, let's get that bitch scheduled Denny!

Thats how we do it bro.

As far as the -3 to +3 in a teaser, In NFL this helps a lot so much for guys that use teasers. The general concensus is to take more points but this eliminates those really tight games. Thats only if your a teaser guy.

Again, awesome week. You should post more often..lol

Back