Friday Night Lights Play

AgainstThePublic

Master of the Pickle Tickle
Interesting game we have here. I have yet to see Hawaii play this year so I am excited to see what all the hoopla is about in reference to Colt Brennan. SJST has won its last three games after starting 0-3. SJST RB Davis returned to action last week in a limited role. Let's not forget that Davis was a 1,000 yard rusher last year.

Hawaii strength of schedule #170 to SJST #66
Hawaii is 7th in total offense and 27th in total defense
SJST is 106th in total offense and 58th in total defense. Let's not forget that SJST gets their RB back from injury as the numbers on offense have been without him. Brennan could be limited with his injury.

If you look back to last year, Hawaii had a 34-17 lead going into the 4th quarter. Hawaii proceeded to run up the score and win by a huge margin. Another point to add in towards my play. It is a fact that Hawaii plays better at home and tonight they will be on the road, on grass with a possibility of bad weather. Not saying Hawaii won't cover and CAN'T play on the road. I will take my chances with the points and Tomey to keep it close.

SJST +17.5 (2 units)

I've seen Hawaii 3 times on the tube, 2 with Brennen and the last game with Graunke. It's scary to say but I'd feel more comfortable if Brennen played limited duty and Graunke got in there. Graunke is from Tucson and saw him in junior college and he is a mad bomber. Graunke takes more chances than Brennen this year and Graunke brings back a little of the true bombs away Hawaii offense.

I'm laying off this for now, but if Graunke gives the 'Bows a better chance to cover IMO.

Would you like a 2 page write-up on how Hawaii is better in every way possible.....why make things harder than they shld be.....i will be back later tonite to rub the rout in your losing face!

over/under is set at 2.5 days it takes for silverbull271 to get banned, and returns to covers.......

any takers???

over/under is set at 2.5 days it takes for silverbull271 to get banned, and returns to covers.......

any takers???

LMFAO, ill take that bet with you....im in rare form tdy and in no mood for $10 unit players! i like Hawaii....all i said was "HAWAII ROUTS" and i was ambushed by a couple of fruitbags

Im in no mood to clean up the exact opposite of what this forum is about. So take a timeout and you can come back on Monday

I'm not the fruitbag that went into somebody else's thread (who actually made some valid points in his thread on his play) and acted like a 2 year old. Maybe you ought to go back to the home page on this website and read up on how to act in other people's threads.

By the way, I believe USC was 50 times better than Stanford and looked what happened to them. I believe Michigan was better than App. St. and look what happened to them. Shall I go on. Regardless, whether or not Hawaii covers, SJST +17.5 is my play. If you don't like it then go jump off a bridge. :cheers:

any takers???

under for the lock of the year...back to the games guys

Santa...I will refrain from commenting anymore to this guy. Thanks for stepping in.

you didn't do anything wrong, no worries. GL:cheers:

I've seen Hawaii 3 times on the tube, 2 with Brennen and the last game with Graunke. It's scary to say but I'd feel more comfortable if Brennen played limited duty and Graunke got in there. Graunke is from Tucson and saw him in junior college and he is a mad bomber. Graunke takes more chances than Brennen this year and Graunke brings back a little of the true bombs away Hawaii offense.

I'm laying off this for now, but if Graunke gives the 'Bows a better chance to cover IMO.

I agree. I am going against most trends that point to Hawaii in this game. It's a little uneasy going against Hawaii's offense but I feel SJST keeps it within the number.

LMFAO, ill take that bet with you....im in rare form tdy and in no mood for $10 unit players! i like Hawaii....all i said was "HAWAII ROUTS" and i was ambushed by a couple of fruitbags

Sorry, but found this amusing.....In reference to Bama and FSU earlier this year....

<TABLE class=tborder id=post501492 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid">
post_old.gif
09-28-2007, 02:43 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid" align=right> #8 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 0px solid" width=175>silverbull271<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_501492", true); </SCRIPT>
Banned

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_501492 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->i LOVE bama here.....LOVE EM!
I think they win big......ACC is godawful this year!
i can write about 3 pages as to why i think bama will roll in this one but im at work and dont really feel like typing too much......You guys get the jist of it

im pissed bc i yest bama was +2.5 (was gonna buy the hook to 3) but fig id wait and get that hook for free....COMPLETELY WENT SOUTH ON ME!

IM JUST GONNA TAKE BAMA ML NOW

GLTA
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I think he pretty much solidified your SJSU pick :tiphat:

Sorry, but found this amusing.....In reference to Bama and FSU earlier this year....

<TABLE class=tborder id=post501492 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid">
post_old.gif
09-28-2007, 02:43 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid" align=right>#8 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 0px solid" width=175>silverbull271<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_501492", true); </SCRIPT>
Banned

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_501492 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->i LOVE bama here.....LOVE EM!
I think they win big......ACC is godawful this year!
i can write about 3 pages as to why i think bama will roll in this one but im at work and dont really feel like typing too much......You guys get the jist of it

im pissed bc i yest bama was +2.5 (was gonna buy the hook to 3) but fig id wait and get that hook for free....COMPLETELY WENT SOUTH ON ME!

IM JUST GONNA TAKE BAMA ML NOW

GLTA

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I think he pretty much solidified your SJSU pick :tiphat:

:36_11_6:

Thanks Smo1a :cheers:

Thanks Mags. GL to us. :smiley_acbe:

ATG -

I am with you, I have it UH 37 SJST 28, I think they can keep it limited and compete at home on TV. Not betting the farm on it though, just 1u.

Back