FRIDAY NHL PLAYOFFS!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Hello All! Know what really grinds my gears?! That At CTG, Pro And College Football Threads Are ABOVE Hockey! Christ Guys! Give It A Rest! I know! Let's talk about who you have going in the Top 10 in the draft! Or Spring Practice Notes in College thread! O.k. Rant Over. Not like anyone is gonna see this. Maybe B.A.R. He's kind enough to stick his head in here once in a great while.

Tampa Bay. That's all I hear. They gonna bounce back and put a beat down on Columbus now! They Mad Bro! Any given Sunday works just as well in any sport. I do dislike the ATS in hockey though... And empty netter and all your hard work down the drain. Tampa is an over machine. The OVER is 8-2 with an average combined score of 7.6 goals in Tampa's last 10. The total has gone OVER in 5 of Columbus's last 7 games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay. Columbus is now 9-2 ATS in their last 11 road contests. Leaning Columbus +1.5 -120 and Over 6.5 -110

I have nothing but respect for The Islanders. I just think Pitt is gonna come out guns blazing. The Islanders are 2-5 SU in their last seven contests in their own rink when winning the previous home game. Pitt took 41 shots and got three in. Young kid making only his 2nd playoff start may have his hands full tonight. Pitt -120 Pitt -1.5 +225 OVER 5.5 +100.

St Louie And Jets? Idk. I'll look at the over. Probably my least favorite match up in the 1st Round!

The total has gone OVER in 5 of Vegas's last 6 games on the road. The total has gone OVER in 4 of Vegas's last 5 games when playing San Jose. The total has gone OVER in 4 of Vegas's last 6 games when playing on the road against San Jose. Get ready for another donnybrook! I think this game once again goes OVER 6.5. I could easily see 3-3 going into OT here.

GL ALL :shake::cheers3::dabs:

Back