-friday nba-

broadwayjoe

May 5Dimes MLB 2nd place
sides: 56-54 -0.60
totals: 16-16 -1.60
ml dogs: 9-14 +0.65
big plays: 8-9 -12.75(includes 0-2 on 5u plays)
ytd: -14.30

Heat -5.5

Bulls/Heat OVER 198.5

bulls are just atrocious on the road. the last 5 bulls totals have gone over and 4 of 6 on the road. 15 of the last 21 of their head to head matchups have went over. as bad as the bulls have been on the road, they will have miami's full attention because they have owned miami. mia has quietly won 7 of 10, and i think the books would do themselves justice if they just made the bulls +10 a starting point on the road and adjusted it from there.

still lookin over the card but lean wolves and ov, cats, grizz, hornets, sixers, jazz, kings and ov at this point--just doing some narrowing

:cheers:

thanks guys...

sf, you're as sick as i am...feels like the right side, but damn has new orleans looked like shit...really really bad

they have looked like shit, and I went wayy too much on them vs lal and that sucked. I went big on them at -2 and dammit Im leaning to adding. Bleh. I hate this. Everything points to new Orleans though. Houston to Cleveland, go home, come to new Orleans, got revenge 2m at utah. Scott said hornies can't mess around with these top teams like they have been. Huge value considering new Orleans was -2.5 at home to la, and now just -1 to Houston with no artest?! Tmac still not 100%, Tyson has the size to contain yao. Scola and alston will defend west and cp3? Everything goes new Orleans here, but dam they've looked ugly lately

they have looked like shit, and I went wayy too much on them vs lal and that sucked. I went big on them at -2 and dammit Im leaning to adding. Bleh. I hate this. Everything points to new Orleans though. Houston to Cleveland, go home, come to new Orleans, got revenge 2m at utah. Scott said hornies can't mess around with these top teams like they have been. Huge value considering new Orleans was -2.5 at home to la, and now just -1 to Houston with no artest?! Tmac still not 100%, Tyson has the size to contain yao. Scola and alston will defend west and cp3? Everything goes new Orleans here, but dam they've looked ugly lately

well the first two plays both look like shit...

adding:

Heat 2h -5

Twolves +7.5/ML +270

Bobcats ML +155

Grizz -1

Hornets -2.5

Sixers +6.5

Kings ML +125

good luck Joe, I think if the Wolves win a game soon, its tonight. Bit off some of that ML as well.

well jesus; finally a hot day for me as my plays are doing well, and i even left some winners off the table it looks like--jazz, wolves ov, and kings ov are doing well. since i nearly hit that -25 unit mark about 5 days ago, i've really been seeing things well; hope this continues.

hope you guys did well...lookin over tomorrow's card now----leaning nets, thunder, blazers, and wolves over

Back