Friday NBA

SF_capper

CTG addict
plays
New Orleans +2
Utah +7.5
2nd half Detroit -2.5

just to throw out a couple thoughts

like Utah in revenge, but want a bit more than 7.5. might play it. kinda wanted that 8, but missed it. decent matchups, as Deron should abuse rondo- if he guards him. ionno, Utah on the road is not very appealing tho, but I really hope they get the W, so I can fade em 2m at NJ

I think SA should pull out the win. they've looked both really good and really bad at times this yr. Unfortunate that detroit is off that loss, and flip was sayin they were too cool about that game, so I'd expect stons to come out energized, but this is a revenge game for SA off a blowout loss. Lean to SA, but I think I'll get better value at half

only other game I'd touch is New Orleans, in revenge. but I don't like that they're off that big win, and LA's 1st game for the trip. Lakes may be lookin at Houston on Sunday. May play NO full game. gotta see

other than those, I'll just be square and play Houston, Dallas, Denver at half if I can get better than -3,

so leans are
New Orleans
San Antonio
Utah

Last edited:
... yea the more I look the more I'm liking all of the above

Boston and Detroit dont really have much to play for

and thinkin/ readin reports, the matchups are decent. Chandler should do well against Pau to limit him. West and cp3 remember last game and want revenge. Kobe will be Kobe. ionno who guards Dwest- odom?

oh my... you serious? lol. Those 3 games are very hard to cap since it involves high rank teams... and sad thing there is that my leans are against yours. I might as well not play any of those. BOL on your picks!

SF

SA is 0-8 sU, 0-8 ATS as a 1-3pt road dog.

Thats sort of a stretch to apply here IMO and I dont want to sound like dickhead. Its just all of those games were +1 to +2.5 so they were never actually +3 in any.

@ Dal
@ GSW
@ Utah
@ Den

@ Den L by 3 +2.5
@ GSW L in OT +1.5
@ Hou L by 2 +1

Interesting stat I guess but I would think the difference is those meetings most people felt SA was the play ctaching pts where here its split more 50-50..and perception means alot to me especially when its misperception...sort of the flip of a team catching 11 pts and looking to big but they go onto lose by 20...probably didnt seem right they were underdogged and they lost...

I havent even thought about the game just my 2 cents on the trend:shake:

gr as great of a spot this is for SA, I cannot pull the trigger. I know SA is deep, but lookin at their likely lineup:

Parker
Finly
Ginobli
Duncan
Thomas

with backups
Vaune
Stoudamire
half-health Horry
Oberto
Bonner

I think whoever plays PG wil get abused on defense, as TP, Stoud, and Van cannot handle Billups. I would imagine Bowen would be on him and give him problems. also, Tayshaun should be able to limit Manu. ugh would've been such a nice play w udoka and bowen in though

oh my... you serious? lol. Those 3 games are very hard to cap since it involves high rank teams... and sad thing there is that my leans are against yours. I might as well not play any of those. BOL on your picks!

near the end of the season, I'm staying away from fat lines as I hate laying DD, and the team gettin DD barely have a chance. I'll only take the dog in them chances if I feel the fave will come flat

Utah to me seems like a really good play. Only thing to me for the game is that when good teams play Boston, it seems to be a close game till mid 4th and then Boston locks down on D and seems to hit everything. I ended up just going with a first half play on Utah. GL on your plays man.

Back