big plays: 33-17 +45.25
ytd: +52.90

pendings: Cavs to win East +805; Cavs to win NBA +1615

***BIG PLAY - Kings +9 (-105)***

***BIG PLAY - Grizz/Rockets OVER 193.5***

Knicks/Hawks UNDER 201

Hornets -3.5 (-105)

GL

yesterday i split a pair and my win was by 28 pts, my loss by 2. you gotta love it when that happens.

adding:

Wizards +5

big lion, i think the line is about right, but if i had to choose i'd definitely go with the home pup. they certainly don't match up well, but they hung with the lakers for about half that game last week, and they've been giant killers at home for the most part. i have a little tentative rule about the blazers not to fade them at home and not to play them on the road. i can see a close game throughout with the lakers pulling out a 4th quarter win that is within a couple baskets of the number....whether that is by 5, 7, 10, or 12.....i just don't have a strong feel for...

no prob big lion..

runyun, i'm confused. i don't have a cavs play up there except for the futures...if you are just askin my opinion on the game, then i think the OVER would be the best play in that one. wally is gonna shoot a lot better tonight i have a feeling, and the cavs are starting to get used west pushing the tempo. wolves like that high tempo, so as long as they don't go on a half quarter drought i think this one goes over. the side is tough because at what point do you bet against the cavs with a hope that this isn't the game they start to gel...because when they do gel you won't wanna bet against them. i don't believe there is a time nor a place to lay 10 with them at all, at least this year. they haven't proven enough to be 10 pt favs...

haha, my mistake
i inadvertently mistook your kings play as the cavs

just another example of me not paying close attention

So far 2 wins... 3 pending
if all these pan out, you will be my official man crush of the week :smiley_acbe:

Last edited:
thanks joe for the over in houston and under in atl/nyk. we had a miracle defensive/bad offense 4th. a win is a win!!! push in sacto. no biggie. let's do it again sometime.

Back