Friday NBA

SF_capper

CTG addict
dunno how much time I'll have 2m. just post these up
fuckin miami. i check and with 2 min sum left only down 9. check later- final lose by 18. fuck

Atlanta -6- 2 units

-usually like to fade NY off a W. or any bad team for that matter. anyway, looked into atlanta's schedule. They might have a chance at the W and I'll be on them +point at boston on the 2nd. sandwich for boston, off what should be a convincing W over charlotte in revenge and game before last game vs detroit

I'll likely be on Boston -DD against Charlotte for 1 unit.

Golden St -5.5- 3 units

Golden St is slew of games they need to win. I'll take my chances against philly on the road. Rebounding does bother me here, but I think Monta and Baron should do well on offense and might on the TT over for golden St as Philly has trouble guarding speedy guards

New Orleans -3.5- 1 unit

just love fading Utah on the road. Utah off big W and NO with revenge

I would watch out with Dallas. Sandwich spot for them off L to SA and got LA comin up. I may be on Sac, but hate playin them on the road. its their last game of the trip. interesting game, lotta angles on that one. nice to fade sac on last game of road trip and dallas off a loss. but dallas may be lookin ahead

I might be on Clips/1st H Clips. denver off game where they got anything they wanted and should feel pretty good. this essentially is a must win for Denver before march as their schedule is harsh. after this game they got, At houston, vs phoenix, vs SA, at Utah, at SA. i might lay off as Denver could try hard to get Ws now while they can before the harsh march

i like hawks and gstate. like the fade on utah. might come around to playing that too. i like chicago. they are gelling.

well finalized the card
sorry I didn't have time to update earlier. Something people should learn how to do is watch lines and predict where its going. Typically if you watch pinny mpvin juice its usually a good inplication in half an he the other books will move too. Changed the bets a bit. Missed 3.5 on the new Orleans addition by about 5 seconds literally solo

Atlanta -6- 2 units
golden st -5- 3 units
new Orleans -3.5-1 unit
New Orleans -4 -102- 1.5 units
Sacramento +9.5 -105- 2 units

Will likely be put rest of day

ooh nice help on the ATL -6. would've been nicer if Marvin made all 4 to get the W but I'll take the push

Atlanta -6- 2 units push
golden st -5- 3 units
new Orleans -3.5-1 unit win
New Orleans -4 -102- 1.5 units win
Sacramento +9.5 -105- 2 units win
Toronto -10 -112- 2 units lose
2nd half Toronto -9- 3 units lose
2nd half Atlanta -5.5 - 2 units win

2nd H Sacramento +5.5- 4 units lose

really mad I didn't take the 2nd H Charlotte. really liked it too. 21 pts is wayyy too many

Last edited:
really good lookin games, not sure I wanna bet on shit teams tho... tough tough

should be a flat spot for denver, but clips - kaman is shit
LA is flat spot, portland w revenge- but they barely beat clips. and no brandon roy frustrates me
wanna take miami, and most likely will. no difference b/w miami home.road , and I cant imagine seatlle home court being any strong against miami

SF

Good luck the rest of the way...that Toronto game from looking at the box score was a crapshoot from the beginning...they just didnt show up.

I told a few people either lay the pts, or take the +500 ml looks like we shoulda done the latter

aww screw it

no LAC bet despite getting 15. no cassel, no Kaman. Denver can come with the right attitude, its just that I doubt they will.

I like that James Jones is back
Portland +7- 1 unit
1st H Portland +4 (-105)- 1 unit
Miami -1- 3 units
adding 2 unit on GS -5 so total- 5 units

Back