Friday NBA Thoughts

SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
Well hit Indy and the over then tried to get exotic and play LAL 1st H so I could play Dal 2nd H...didnt work out so well losing 1stH dog and Under...only to watch Dal 2nd H and under hit....

Leans:
>Wizards +4 , Over 205.5
>Raptors -1
>Heat -2.5
>Kings -4
>Hawks -4, Under 191
>NYK +2.5 , Ov 194
>Spurs -15 , Und 177
>Pistons -1 , Over 187.5
>Suns -14.5 , Under 204.5
>Sonics -6
>Cavs +1.5 , Under 194.5

-Wash has road woes and Orl had played well at home before the trip and well on the trip before New Orleans. Orl's key vs Wash has been bench players stepping up namely Arroyo, Dooling and Ariza. Ariza's out and Arroyo hasnt played like he did early on...Orl doesnt shoot FTs well either...

-Toronto continues to play well at home where Utah is a point away from dropping 5 straight....

-Miami playing well and Philly is still clueless...

-Not crazy about this game but Kings are desperate for a win and boston just is to depleted...Rondo and Ray filling in nicely but Artest , martin and Bibby should be to much..

- Suprised ATL just -4 here

-NYK IMO should be a PK worst case. They are playing well and lets se if Collins and Moore cant stop Curry. Now Q is looking like he is back..RJ is slumping for NJ....

- Think SA repeats its dominantion of shorthanded NO cause of its defensive capability...

- Not crazy not that Det has turned fav but the reasoning is out there already and expected DET to win th rematch....

- Suns should cruise here with portland either winning SU or not covering ATS....looking for 108-88

- Come 4th Q unless Milw has ahuge lead they are in trouble. SEA improving of late and I just cant see them winning here...

-Cavs shouldnt be dogged to Denver.....thinking Under with Cle's rebounding edge here...

Be Back and BOL....

BeLIEve811 said:
Raptors, Pistons, Cavs, Knicks all look strong there. Your right, I had ATL around 7. GL

I'll be back later to chat...my guess would be Wallace is back...cause I had it -6.5 myself...whioch is the same as -7...BOL

Makes even less sense now tuck...I knew May missed on Wed but now Felton....this line is incredibly short IMO...GL

Alright dont have much time right now...playing some ball in Brooklyn tonite....

Wizards +4 -110 {3units} ML +150 {1unit}

Right just not impressed with either teams play and think Wash is slightily better. The Dog is 7-1 last 8 meetings in the series and the first meeting this year was the also the first time in awhile ORL was home chalk in the series. As I said the key has been ORLs bench and I havent liked they way it has played.....Upon further review the total looks about right and will pass.

Staying away from Miami cause the Heat look to easy and Philly is simply inconsistent....would like the over it was abit lower.....

Raptors -1-110 {3units}

Little nervous here for some reason...TOR simply well at the moment coming together. Where Utah is just not showing any consistency....

Kings - 4-110 {2units}

Not for the weak of heart...Kings are struggling but Boston is started a college all star team ..at best....think Under 195.....

Hawks -4 -110 {5units}
Under 191 -110 {1unit}

Had this alot higher....Charlotte seems to play best whe you least expect it but ATL seems to be on a roll...

NYK +3.0 -110 {4units} ML +130 {1unit}

NJ is hot but with little contribution from RJ the Curry / Q duo will be tough...hopefully Steph steps up as well

Under 177.5 -110 Spurs {2units}
Spurs -14.5 -110 {3units}

Look at SA vs inferior teams at home and the past 2 meetings between them

Pistons ML -120 {4units}
Over 187.5 -110 {4units}

Under 205 -110 Phoneix {5units{ lean Suns}

Just short on time...thats my play list....

NCAA
Ball St +3.5 -110 {3units} ML +150 {1unit}
Fairfield +10.5 -110 {2units} Lean over 134
STpeters +5 -110 {4units} ML +175 {1unit}
Under 64.5 -110 1st H StPeters {2units}
Hall +7 -110 {2units} ML +240 1/2unit
Over 132.5 -110 {3units}

Proceed with caution and I would not recommend tailing this list...went all instincts little capping...busy day...be back later 9PM ish..??

Thnaks guys...really had about 45 minutes to go through everything so I cant even be overly pissed at my decision making.....

Suns -7 -110 2nd H{2units}

Sonics -6.5 -110 {3units}
Over 103.5 -110 1st H {2units}

Under 196 -110 Cavs {5units}
Cavs +1.5 -110 {4units}
1st H Under 100.5 -110 {2units}
1st H Cavs +0.5 -110 {1unit}

BOL!

Its amazing...feeling great catch a LUCKY break with the Minny over and now I get completely fucked by the Suns UNDER....fucking joke to see that game go over...........never even a concern.....

The for good measure they score 18 pts in 85 seconds in the Nuggets game...for every one break you get two worse thatgo against you....

had my fill of the NBA for the nite.....very nice winning nite just got fucked out the door in a matter of seconds....get lucky on 4 unitsand now get fucked on about 12 unitys.....BOL to you guys....

Im Getting Screwed By The Cavs For The 3rd Time This Week You Would Think Ive Learned My Lesson By The Queen James Crew But I Havent ...this Will Be The Last Time I Ever Back The Heartless No Effort Giving Cavs

Back