Friday equals the Weekend :tiphat:

San Antonio +5 1.5 units

Detroit +9.5 2.5 units

New York Knicks/Okie Over 207.5 1unit

Suns/Kings over 211 1units
may add more here. I'm gonna hit the Suns TT here. Hopefully Shaq sits

Likely to have a few more plays

Last edited:
Marlo, what ya think bout Por-NoH over 192? Portland is usually over on the road and less defense...

Shaq is only sitting on b2b's. Like them all but Spurs. That 2nd half collapse yesterday may play some mind games with them. I mean they can't close out the Bucks? Go from thinking they'll be fine w/out TP and Ginobli and then get routed against MLW while HOU is working on some good momentum. Not sure what to do with that one and I'll probably pass other than the total.

BOL Marlo and happy fucking Friday.

Shaq is only sitting on b2b's. Like them all but Spurs. That 2nd half collapse yesterday may play some mind games with them. I mean they can't close out the Bucks? Go from thinking they'll be fine w/out TP and Ginobli and then get routed against MLW while HOU is working on some good momentum. Not sure what to do with that one and I'll probably pass other than the total.

BOL Marlo and happy fucking Friday.

Spurs giving up a 12pt lead on the road wasn't a good sign against an average to poor bucks team, but there is some upside. Both Mason and Hill have been doing a good job, this team isn't going to do well OTR with out Manu/TP, but at home with there home crowd, and how POP continues to preach going back to the basics of DEFENSE....I think helps them out. I certanly don't think a team coming off the end of there 10 day roadtrip with NO on deck at home won't come in and blow them out. I loved Houston the other night because they needed to prove something to themselves as well as the league. They did that by killing PHX. If you look at when TP went down there defense has picked up. Like I said I'm not worried about them losing to the Bucks the other night and blowing a 12pt lead...shit like that will happen, but it also gives them extra motivation here at home against one of the better teams in league. For years when this team needed to pull out a win, or perform with the leagues best, they have proven they can do it. I expect Timmy and his company of old timers to put it all out on the floor tonight. These guys have all been in big games before, so getting 5 pts with a good team @ home I like. Just my .02.

Marlo, what ya think bout Por-NoH over 192? Portland is usually over on the road and less defense...

I like it and here is why. Portland has gone over in every road game this year. Chandler should have his way with Joel and/or Oden. If Oden is guarding him he should get Oden in foul trouble. Also I expect a bounceback spot for NO offensively. Paul put up 30 pts against the lakers, and the rest of the crew didn't shoot to well. I also think with Portland having won two games already on this road trip and having Minnesota on deck boads well for a possible let down spot for Portland on defense. They beat NO twice last year at home, so letting this one slide against a team on a bounceback against the lakers looks likely.

Only thing that scares me they only reached this total once last year in 4 outings.

Good Luck

Thanks for the input Marlo, i think i gonna put 0.5unit on over and 0.5 unit on NOH TT over (100points)...

:cheers: BOL today !!!

Am I the only one shocked to see Detroi +9.5 to anyone? Are they only allowd 4 guys on the court tonight?

Fadin' the fakers?

:shake:

He is following a very profitable system.... the same one that has made hustle_Man and co. millions in the past couple seasons.

from AAU to balla status. hustle_man is a prodigy. :bow:

you too, can be like hustle. just follow the system

anyways GL on em today marlo, glad you were on the jets yesterday as well. no opinion on those totals but do like detroit today..gonna throw a small 1/2 unit on them for a lil action.....prolly all ill play tonite.
10's are popping up though so we might as well wait. gl dude:cheers:

Spurs giving up a 12pt lead on the road wasn't a good sign against an average to poor bucks team, but there is some upside. Both Mason and Hill have been doing a good job, this team isn't going to do well OTR with out Manu/TP, but at home with there home crowd, and how POP continues to preach going back to the basics of DEFENSE....I think helps them out. I certanly don't think a team coming off the end of there 10 day roadtrip with NO on deck at home won't come in and blow them out. I loved Houston the other night because they needed to prove something to themselves as well as the league. They did that by killing PHX. If you look at when TP went down there defense has picked up. Like I said I'm not worried about them losing to the Bucks the other night and blowing a 12pt lead...shit like that will happen, but it also gives them extra motivation here at home against one of the better teams in league. For years when this team needed to pull out a win, or perform with the leagues best, they have proven they can do it. I expect Timmy and his company of old timers to put it all out on the floor tonight. These guys have all been in big games before, so getting 5 pts with a good team @ home I like. Just my .02.

All reasons why I'm passing on the game. Good thoughts. :shake:

Marlo vs B.A.R. Matchup Friday November 14, 2008 :box:

Stons wanted to ruin the LA crowd's Friday. Mission accomplished

106 points for Detroit? like the new look

Back