The Reverend of CTG
Detroit Pistons +3.5 (1 Unit)

NJ Nets -3 (1 Unit)

Philly Sixers +8.5 (1 Unit)

New Orleans Hornets -7.5 (1 Unit)

Denver 2H -6.5 (1 Unit)

Hornets 2H -2 (1 Unit)

Suns 2H -9 (1 Unit)

Sorry, no write-ups. If I get a chance, I'll at least answer any questions posted in the thread.

GL :cheers:

Last edited:
Why should we like the Pistons here? I am on them but debating on whether to get out with Rip still breast feeding his baby.

Why should we like the Pistons here? I am on them but debating on whether to get out with Rip still breast feeding his baby.

Value. Throw out the b2b, doesn't mean a thing this early. I think the line is an overreaction to Orlando's game 1 performance, and the fact that they got Lewis. Howard should have a decent night, but that's it. When Detroit gets healthy, and come mid-season, this line will be Detroit -4.

phila :(

good luck on rest tho :)

I actually like Philly to win tonight. Any dog I play in NBA, I have a strong feeling that they could win. Andre Miller should be able to do whatever he wants tonight. He fuels this offense. If Dalembert stays out of foul trouble, I think the Sixers will win the battle on the glass. This game will come right down to the final possession. Deng will probably single-handedly win this game in the end.

woah. i had chicago by 14 with a total of 197 tonight. this is weird.

Miller is way too crafty for Hinrich, who already is known for committing silly fouls. I really hope/expect Philly to isolate Miller early on, especially in the post and get Hinrich in early foul trouble.

Deng will have a huge night, and I'd take his OVER in points at almost any number. He'll prob. be the deciding factor for the W, but this game should be close throughout.

Believe, why do you like the Hornets laying 7.5, any reasons? Goodluck tonight:cheers:

Value. This Hornets team is very very good. I actually think they have a proto-typical PERFECT team. They will murder Portland on the glass. Aldrige should have his hands full with West. And your well aware that your team lacks any kind of production from the Center position.

BOL today Believe, glad you think so highly of my Hornets. Im no longer on the Jailblazers so hope that covers for ya as well.

Value. This Hornets team is very very good. I actually think they have a proto-typical PERFECT team. They will murder Portland on the glass. Aldrige should have his hands full with West. And your well aware that your team lacks any kind of production from the Center position.

I'm not sure why the Hornets will murder them on the glass. They have a slight advantage, but I wouldn't say murder. Pryzbilla is going to have a bounce back year, last year was a wreck, but this year he's healthy and looked good against the Spurs, the depth is worrisome at C, I'll give you that. Their bench play will be their downfall. I can't see them pulling away from many teams simply because they won't get much productivity out of their backups. I think the Adridge/West matchup will be a great one, but Aldridge is taller and lankier, I think both games are similar, but if plays aggressive, he should own West inside. 8 points is a lot of lay with a team that gets nothing from their bench. I think the teams that will give Portland trouble this year are teams with strong interior offenses, like the Spurs. Chandler doesn't scare me offensively (he's continually improving), but he's not a threat, and West is not a bruiser, and takes quite a few jumpers. I don't know a lot about the Hornets, please let me know if that's off, this is just what I've seen from those two last year. Either BOL tonight, one of us will be winners tonight.:cheers:

i got lakers +9 for the game ... i thiink ill let it ride!!! ... man i am getting wasted tonight ... about halfway through a fifth ... it shall be finished by the end of the lakers game ... promise ... :cheers:

i got lakers +9 for the game ... i thiink ill let it ride!!! ... man i am getting wasted tonight ... about halfway through a fifth ... it shall be finished by the end of the lakers game ... promise ... :cheers:

LOL

Nice winner on that +165 bro...halftime came at a GREAT time!:36_11_6:

Back