CBB 36-20 (64.2%)
CBB O/U 9-1 (90%)
NBA 27-22-1 (55.1%)
NBA 1st Half’s 10-5 (66.6%)
Miami @ Philadelphia (7:00 EST)
miami.gif
philadelphia.gif

92-----96

I don't see a line up on this one but I expect the Heat to be 1-2 point favorites. See we will keep an eye on it. Shaq's return has been posponed so don't expect him to be playing in this one. Look for the Sixers to pull this one out late UPDATE:
Philadelphia +3
Washington @ Orlando (7:00 EST)
washington.gif
orlando.gif

97---103

I don't like this game at all. We all know what the Wizards are capable of doing. At first look I thought I might want to play the under, but Washington is capable of putting up 110 and allowing even more. No play for me.
(7:00 EST)
utah.gif
toronto.gif

99---100

The odds makers have this one nailed. Its exactly where it needs to be. I will not be supprised if Utah gets a bunch of action an changes the line. We will see.
(7:30 EST)
charlotte.gif
atlanta.gif

92----96

I have not seen a line yet on this one but I expect the O/U to be around 200. Lets see what they give us.
sacramento.gif
boston.gif

94----101

Again, no line yet. I'm sure the Celtics will not be a 7 point favorite, so i'll wait to see what they give us. I will tell you one thing, not betting on Sacramento.UPDATE:
Boston +4.5
newjersey.gif
newyork.gif

95----94

I'm not messing around with this spread. I will be watching the total and see if it goes up at all.

New Orleans @ San Antonio
(8:00 EST)
neworleans.gif
sanantonio.gif

82----93
When I get these projections and I see a 4-5 point difference between the line and projection, I jump all over it. However, with the Spurs getting their ass' kicked at home to the Lakers the other night, I wouldn't be suprised one bit to see the Spurs take it out on the lowley Hornets. But I've learned to trust these numbers. I'll be taking the Hornets+15.5
(8:00 EST)
detroit.gif
minnesota.gif

93----93

I've mentioned before that these projections don't account for ties. I think this line will be a pick'em or Detoit-1 when its all said and done. I know a bunch of you guys are on Detoit and i'll wish you good luck. I'm staying away.
(9:00 EST)
portland.gif
phoenix.gif

92---118

I will tell you one thing: I hate giving 15 points in any game in the NBA. However, this is going to be a serious ass-kicking. And by the way, the Suns finally had an "off" day shooting the other night. They are going to have alot of fun in this one. Suns -14.5 Also Suns -7.5 (1st Half)
(10:30 EST)
milwaukee.gif
seattle.gif

98---103

Way too close to get me a hard-on. I'll not be playing or watching this shitty game. I'd rather wipe my ass with a brick.
(10:30 EST)
cleveland.gif
denver.gif

92-----96

I will be staying away from the spread, but my projection has a 53-50 game at half so I'll be playing
OVER 97 (first Half)

Feel free to input, I'll have some college plays up in the morning.

Good Luck,

Franky

Last edited:
Good Luck...

To many games not lined yet to get me interested...(just yet)

For whats it worth expecting Miami -2.5 @ Philly , Hawks total about 188.5 , Kings around -4 ...

Pretty much agree with your numbers all tight lines so far...dont know what to make of New Orleans...Spurs have smoked them twice alreay. Would normally say SA wil be disinterested but they need a win and mot just any type win....not touching that yet.

Do like the Suns but feel the projection is a little high...dont expect more then 110 from Suns and would say 85-90 from Portland...108-88...which makes the under attractive IMO....

Good nite and BOL...CBB liking all the dogs...but I dont think to far ahead...do agree with Nuggets projection as I like the Under..

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Good luck with the early plays Boss Man!</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Ok, Mob boss. GL. I'm interested in seeing your take of the lines that are currently OTB. How large of a favorite will BOS be? I have -3...

Why are the kings laying som much on the road, its because Boston is really that bad without Pierce. I still didnt think that Sac. would get pounded likt they are right now, I was hoping they wouldnt be a public play, but for now I gotta lay off.

Troutman said:
Why are the kings laying som much on the road, its because Boston is really that bad without Pierce. I still didnt think that Sac. would get pounded likt they are right now, I was hoping they wouldnt be a public play, but for now I gotta lay off.

Both of these teams suck balls. But i think Boston will take care of these guys at home. And with the Celtics getting points, there is no way i'll not be playing. Just waiting to see what line my boy gives me,

franky

I think if you look at the Sac road games and the spreads they are assigned(all very small numbers to solid teams) factored with Tor laying -6.5 in Boston against the injured Celts it wasnt hard to see guess this would be around -4....if you look back you will see that I thought Kings would be -4 and Philly -2.5...its not that hard to predict just use what that they give you...

I am not running to touch this game but Sac could win this by 15 easily. Boston needs to shot well from three and rebound to win and they are undersized as well....Boston is that bad right now....Artest will shut down one of Bos limited offensive options

GL

Update:
Miami @ Philadelphia (7:00 EST)
miami.gif
philadelphia.gif

92-----96

My book gave has this game at Miami -3. I made my move on this one:

Philadelphia +3

SportsNut said:
I think if you look at the Sac road games and the spreads they are assigned(all very small numbers to solid teams) factored with Tor laying -6.5 in Boston against the injured Celts it wasnt hard to see guess this would be around -4....if you look back you will see that I thought Kings would be -4 and Philly -2.5...its not that hard to predict just use what that they give you...

I am not running to touch this game but Sac could win this by 15 easily. Boston needs to shot well from three and rebound to win and they are undersized as well....Boston is that bad right now....Artest will shut down one of Bos limited offensive options

GL
First of all Toronto is a much better team than Sacramento. Toronto continues to be undervalued. As for the Kings, I don't think they can beat anyone by 15

Exactly Frank...Tor continues to be undervalued and they were still laying -6.5... if Tor is much better then Sac they would have laid more then -4.5 at home and not trailed starting the 4th....

Clearly they are better ...that wasnt my point...the point was the line is where it should be wasnt questioning the Boston play...

GL

SportsNut said:
Exactly Frank...Tor continues to be undervalued and they were still laying -6.5... if Tor is much better then Sac they would have laid more then -4.5 at home and not trailed starting the 4th....

Clearly they are better ...that wasnt my point...the point was the line is where it should be wasnt questioning the Boston play...

GL
I agree that the line is where it "should" be. For one reason alone: The books have almost equal action on both sides. That is all they care about. You made a few vary good points, don't get me wrong. I really do appriciate the civil discussion around this site. This is why it is so good. Please continue to give me input, and I believe together we can take down the house. GO BOSTON!! LOL

No problem Frank...I am with ya bro...

That was my only point the line is where it should be....

GL tonite

Back