Friday NBA Plays

raems

Pretty much a regular
88-69, +39.47 units ytd. Nice night last night

Valuable spot in Sacramento tonight. In their previous games coming off a loss this season, the Thunder have given up the following point totals in the first half:

42 (Portland)-under posted
38 (Toronto)-under posted
37 (Hornets)-under posted
49 (Philly)-over posted
54 (Miami)-over posted
45 (Dallas)-under posted
42 (Philly)-under posted
42 (Minny)-under posted
45 (LAC)-under posted

9 games, 43.8 first half points allowed per game, with a 2-7 o/u record to the posted 1st half team total, 1 of which was against the league's premier offense on their own home court. Also, only that 1 Heat game had an opponent break 50.

Thunder facing an inept Kings offense that doesn't know how to share the ball, doesn't have strong shooters, and generally gets lost in the half court. I expect them to come out strong again tonight, defending hard in the early going. This team has gotten better and better defensively as the year has gone on, and are now one of the league's premiere defensive squads. I'd expect the Kings to hit around that 44 average, and hopefully not at or above 50.

Kings First Half TT Under 50 to win 2. Also sets up a nice 2h over if this happens, as both these teams are squads I look at for 2h over often.

Memphis/Nets Under 179 to win 2. Nets dead last in pace, Memphis 3rd to last in pace in the league right now. Dealing Speights and Ellington actually slows the scoring down that much more, Speights shoots about 75% of the time immediately after catching it and Ellington isn't a good shooter per se but that's really the only thing he is out there to do. Memphis bench stretched thin without much scoring punch now, and the Nets generally play games that make you want to claw your own eyes out. Somebody will get to 85 and it'll be enough to win.

Klay Thompson under 15.5 to win 1. Bulls give up the least 3pa's and makes in the league, and almost no corner 3's. Thompson will have to do crafty stuff to even crack 12 tonight.

Funny how the fancy writeup loses and the other two win.

Lakers over 100 2h. More 3's and free throws, like the free point off the 101 open too. To win 2.

Back