Friday NBA Plays

raems

Pretty much a regular
Have a decent feel for an NBA card tonight (lot of plays), figured I’d post. Having a good feel historically ensures nothing for me so tail at your own risk. All for 1 unit

Pistons -6.5

Young injured Hawks off west trip, home for a few days now back on the road to face a team that badly needs a win.

Hornets +6

Fading bad teams off a nice win, now favored handsomely is a good move in the long run.

Bulls +5

Heat rolling, at Philly tomorrow. Time for them to lose a game they’re supposed to win.

OKC +4.5

This line is off by 3-4 points.

Philly -7.5

I’ve been fading the Spurs and will continue to do so. Risky taking the philly offense laying a ton but I think they can smother the Spurs midrange offense.

Cavs +10

Tough to cover b2b as such a big favorite for a young Dallas team. Facing a team that is stinking it up lately only helps the angle.

Nuggets -4.5

That game against the Clips was as intense as it gets for November. Off that game, last part of the road trip at Denver, throwaway game mentally against a good rested team in altitude.

Clippers -4.5

I trust them much more than Houston, think they smother Harden a bit here off that loss in Houston last week.

Back