Friday NBA Plays - Playing a million games

raems

Pretty much a regular
56-58, +9.42u ytd

Miami -3.5, .55/.5
Miami -4.5, .55/.5
Miami -5, .55/.5

The line got the best of me, but I'm ok with it. Capped this at 7 myself, kept grabbing it up to 1.5 units off the open on BOL yesterday. Miami is just playing extremely well, with them losing their last road game at Dallas I see them being focused which is enough to cover this line most of the time imo.

Boston/LA Over 219.5, 1.1/1
Boston/LA Over 105 1H, .65/.5

Too much pace and 3's. Don't see Boston's defense dialed in off that emotional Cleveland game now facing a team they beat at home a few weeks ago.

Dallas +3.5, .69/.6
Dallas +137 ML, .4/.55
Dallas/Memphis Under 190, 1.1/1

No reason to stop backing them ats, especially as Noel gets more and more acclimated.

Two teams that play great defense and play at a slow pace, don't expect a beautiful game.

Utah -13.5, 1.1/1

Consider this team my blind spot. Off a 30 point loss as a 7 point favorite, facing the Nets who just broke a 16 game losing streak, this is a get well spot. If Utah just plays loose they should win this game by 20.

Atlanta +3, .55/.5
Atlanta +137 ML, .5/.69

Bigger game for the home team than the road team, nice ESPN Friday night home dog for all the guys getting paid today looking for an "easy bet."

Phoenix +4.5, 6.6/.6
Phoenix +155 ML, .4/.62

OKC put in a ton of energy in that game last night, playing a 3 in 4, road b2b out west, off the emotional Utah game + the Portland game. Not a spot where I expect OKC to handle business.

Sixers +110 ML, 1/1.1

Backing the home dog that plays hard ALWAYS, except for their very last game after which Brown called them out. Don't see why the Knicks care here.

Pels +6.5, .83/.75
Pels +215 ML, .25/.54

Saw some RLM here which helps. Rodeo trip - home game hard fought one point buzzer win - one road game before a home stand. That's a tough spot for the Spurs. Pels got in some practice time so expecting Boogie and the Brow to put forth a hard effort here. Never feels great fading the Spurs but see the spot.

GL guys!

Parlayed all 8 full game lines, Phoenix not included because I overlooked entering them.

.1u/20u

Last edited:
Back