• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Friday NBA(Max play)

Couldn't agree more. Fought it would be 210 - 211 to be honest and still wouldn't rule the over out. Both teams like to run, Magic has one of the softest defenses I ever seen for a playoff team in the East, haven't seen it yet, but if you're right, this should be a big play and hope for the best.

what is the highest you would play it at Big Al ???

Like I told RJ earlier...

I was playing 4 units at 207

saw LVSC line at 204..never saw the spike down coming..apparently Counselor is in vegas and dropped a wad..ya know..

I played max at that number(201)..and would till 204...I honestly almost put 6 units on it...was close.

curious on your thoughts on the celts game tonight. no one played more than 26 minutes vs Det last night, and now at twolves. i can get 6.

Last edited:
saw LVSC line at 204..never saw the spike down coming..apparently Counselor is in vegas and dropped a wad..ya know..

:36_11_6: I think he'll be away from his computer all day today. We can rail on him so he has reading material when he gets home tonight.

That total is going nuts right now. Just fell another 2 pts instantly. Down to 200.5 at bookmaker. somethins up

my guess is because "The Pacers are tied with Cleveland for third in the league in field goal defense at 42.3 percent. The only teams ahead of them are Boston and the Lakers" so ppl are probaly pounding under.

GL tonight bar!

-Under is 5-0 in Magic last 5 games playing on 2 days rest.
-Under is 6-1 in the last 7 meetings in Indiana.
-Under is 4-1-1 in Pacers last 6 overall.

Vs

-Over is 4-1 in Magic last 5 overall.

i would be a little cautoius tiht his.. i mean orlando has played quite a few undres this yr.. although Indy does like to run as well as orlando... good luck

Analysis: This line hit 205 earlier after opening at 202 and has since fallen to the current number. Why the sudden drop? Well, we have two referees calling this game in Steve Javie and Kevin Fehr who have seen the UNDER cash in 14 of their 16 games so far, averaging 180 points between them. In addition, the third ref - Derek Richardson - has seen the UNDER cash in the last five Orlando games he has called and go 8-2 in the last 10 Indiana games he has been involved with. The UNDER is also 8-3 in the last 11 meetings between the Magic and Pacers, 12-4 in Orlando's last 16 road games and 7-3-1 in Indiana's last 11 home games.
just read this somewhere fyi

yea, i'm seeing 201 at my book right now and make me a bit nervous to tail ya Weeno. What do you think about this?

The referee's do suck guys. Cannot underestimate that. That being said, I have never played with the referee's angle. Go at this at your own risk. I love the play still. Trends are made to be broken.

The play is still good I believe. I checked this game more than once today and Pacers with their pace will provide great number of offenses to each team and Magic's soft defense and good three point shooting will provide us with a solid number. Will be surprised to see this one go below 210 points at the end, but that is me...

Back