Friday NBA Discussion

Kook

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 width=540 bgColor=#cccccc><TBODY><TR><TD class=dataheader width=540 colSpan=10>NBA
Friday, March 27th</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datasubheaderleft2 width=35>Time</TD><TD class=datasubheader width=40>Gm #</TD><TD class=datasubheader width=120>Team</TD><TD class=datasubheader width=75>Score</TD><TD class=datasubheader width=60>Opener</TD><TD class=datasubheader width=60>Hilton</TD><TD class=datasubheader width=60>5Dimes</TD><TD class=datasubheader width=60>ABC Island</TD></TR><TR class=scores-whitebg><TD class=scores-whitebg-left>03/27
4:05p</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg>851
852</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team> OKLAHOMA CITY
TORONTO</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-whitebg-team-bb>
</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team-bb>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>202
</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>201
5 </TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>200½
5 </TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>200½
5 </TD></TR><TR class=scores-greybg><TD class=scores-greybg-left>03/27
4:05p</TD><TD class=scores-greybg>853
854</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team> MILWAUKEE
ORLANDO</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-greybg-team-bb>
</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team-bb>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>198
</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>198½
12 </TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>198½
12 </TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>198
12 </TD></TR><TR class=scores-whitebg><TD class=scores-whitebg-left>03/27
4:05p</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg>855
856</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team> CHARLOTTE
PHILADELPHIA</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-whitebg-team-bb>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>189
</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>188
4½ </TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>188
4½ </TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>188
4½ </TD></TR><TR class=scores-greybg><TD class=scores-greybg-left>03/27
4:35p</TD><TD class=scores-greybg>857
858</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team> NEW ORLEANS
NEW YORK</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-greybg-team-bb>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>4
</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>5
205½ </TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>5
205½ </TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>5
205 </TD></TR><TR class=scores-whitebg><TD class=scores-whitebg-left>03/27
4:35p</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg>859
860</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team> BOSTON
ATLANTA</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-whitebg-team-bb>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>1
</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>185
pk </TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>184½
pk </TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>184½
pk </TD></TR><TR class=scores-greybg><TD class=scores-greybg-left>03/27
4:35p</TD><TD class=scores-greybg>861
862</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team> MINNESOTA
CLEVELAND</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-greybg-team-bb>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>190
14½
</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>191
14 </TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>191½
14 </TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>191
14 </TD></TR><TR class=scores-whitebg><TD class=scores-whitebg-left>03/27
4:35p</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg>863
864</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team> LA LAKERS
NEW JERSEY</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-whitebg-team-bb>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>7
205½
</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>7
205½ </TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>7
205 </TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>7
205 </TD></TR><TR class=scores-greybg><TD class=scores-greybg-left>03/27
5:35p</TD><TD class=scores-greybg>865
866</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team> DENVER
DALLAS</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-greybg-team-bb>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>208
</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>206
4 </TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>205½
3½ </TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>205½
4 </TD></TR><TR class=scores-whitebg><TD class=scores-whitebg-left>03/27
5:35p</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg>867
868</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team> LA CLIPPERS
SAN ANTONIO</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-whitebg-team-bb>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>191
</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>192
11½ </TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>192½
11 </TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>192½
11½ </TD></TR><TR class=scores-greybg><TD class=scores-greybg-left>03/27
7:05p</TD><TD class=scores-greybg>869
870</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team> MEMPHIS
SACRAMENTO</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-greybg-team-bb>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>206
</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>208
3 </TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>209
3 </TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>209
3 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Last edited by a moderator:
Over @ Tor 201 ?
Under @ Philly 188 ? would have liked it to open above 190.
Magic -12 ? Milw away is a fade and they play at Miami next day where ORL has 2 days off but might look more at 1st Half.
NO 1st Q and maybe 1st Half . Remember teams with payback have been crushing inferior teams in the 1st Q this week. Today was LAL @ DET winning by 13 points !Knicks flat after blowing that LAC game is possible as well
Nets have been poor w/o Harris but they played okay @ LAL for a half and just wonder if this is the game where LAL does just enough to win ?? Thinking DDs but seeing CLE was 6 might just get an 8/9..
Cle 1st H and Wolves 2nd H ? Just seems the way that CLE game goes lately vs inferior opponents
LAC +12 ? Skeptical of SAS being real interested in this game and LAC didnt lay down when it could have vs NYK which is a good sign they are trying at least .
Mavs ? Thinking about -4 and somehwat interested in DAL because of the Home v Away play of these teams
Grizz +2.5 and Over ? Both teams with tons of rest and just cant trust SaC laying points at all .....defense where ?

going to sleep ...gl all:cheers:

man, as much as i hate betting shit teams (ala the knicks yesterday), i think i like sacto tomorrow, but missed the -2 and see -3.

memphis might be the worst team in the NBA on the road, traveling x-country, from mia to sacto. although they are rested, they are 2-4 ATS on 3+ days rest.

home team has won the last 6 of 7 meetings.... and memphis is 1-7 ATS on friday games.

that being said, shitty card, shitty chalk..... i think i like the over in toronto with you, nut.

No evidence of this, but it seems to me that betting against non playoff teams at home against non playoff teams is a winning proposition. Shitty teams are only going to get up to beating playoff bound teams at this point. What motivation is there for a Memphis or OKC right now.

Speaking of which after such a great stretch of 50 games I will not be surprised to see the Thunder tank down the stretch culminating in them finding ways to get Green and Durant out of the lineup for the last 5/10.

Well line me up on the overs for the games that don't have playoff teams involved now.

what is to like about the bulls from a fan's perspectative? i can think of one thing and that's heinrich is done masquerading as a NBA pg and we got d rose now. they're still mentally weak, will never take the next step and will continue to float around the east as a 5,6,7,8. lemme know when baseball starts. least ozzie is entertaining/good, announcers as well and the front office cares. mad they got rid of uribe tho. don't know who i take with me in allely fight now. you now juan would kill a man or two.

also played the knicks...think the hornets are the most overrated team in the league.

bobcats small...think 6 is too many in what i expect to be a real low-scoring game.

laid em with cleveland. minn should honestly forfeit. why even get off the bus? cleveland will absolutely murder this team without even trying. friday night crowd---forget about it.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/features/column.aspx?sport=NBA&columnid=45&articleid=32383&pg=1

Jose Calderon spent yesterday at the hospital to make sure his right ring finger wasn't broken and his coach says he'll play tonight against the Thunder. Calderon misses a lot of games for injuries, but after this one and the fact he has played through a hamstring injury for much of the season, I'm impressed.

Rajon Rondo will have his ankle evaluated at some point today before a decision is made on whether he plays tonight at Atlanta. My guess is he will play, as the last thing the Celtics need is for the Hawks to gain more confidence by beating the Celtics. Of course, the C's and Rondo would never admit there's a mini-rivalry brewing between the two teams, but if you caught any of the games in Atlanta during last season's first-round series, you may disagree.

Ron Artest missed Thursday's practice with a sore heel injury, but it isn't expected to keep him out of any games.

Devin Harris sounds like a lock to return from a shoulder injury tonight and if all goes well, should be safe to get back in your lineup for next week. And obviously, this is bad news for Keyon Dooling.

Leandro Barbosa is now targeting Wednesday as a return date from his knee injury. That will leave him with eight games this season, if he can play on Wednesday. Feel free to grab him if you want, but there will be players available on bad teams that should finish up with more value.

Rasheed Wallace is hoping to play on Saturday through his calf injury, while Richard Hamilton is expected to return from his groin injury as well. It would be nice if they could both show up for that one so we'd have a better idea of how next week is going to look, when the Pistons play four games. Allen Iverson won't play this week, and is still a little iffy for the regular season. And if you're waiting for the Will Bynum take, keep reading.

Nate Robinson appeared to injure his right ankle and was unable to finish Wednesday's loss to the Clippers. I haven't heard a thing about the injury outside of an obscure mention at the bottom of a column yesterday, so hopefully he's good to go tonight.​

Only 1 play for me. Atlanta ml

On my phone so no space for writeup, but huge game for Atlanta. They looked past San antonio to these hated Cs. Have 2 close losses to these guys this yr- both in which Boston embarassed them. They should be faves, don't get it. -6.5 to sa and +1 to Boston... Sorry for no more writeup- Atlanta wants this more and get to stays at home for this. Rondo hobbled, kg out

Harris being out lately has seen NJN scoring grind to a halt (thinking about 88ppg off th etop of my head) and their home games have generally been lower scoring then their away games . On the road they essentially allow 105 + to medicore teams and better...doesnt interest me but has the potential to fly above 205 ...

Only 1 play for me. Atlanta ml

On my phone so no space for writeup, but huge game for Atlanta. They looked past San antonio to these hated Cs. Have 2 close losses to these guys this yr- both in which Boston embarassed them. They should be faves, don't get it. -6.5 to sa and +1 to Boston... Sorry for no more writeup- Atlanta wants this more and get to stays at home for this. Rondo hobbled, kg out
If i can get a confirmation of Rondo out, i'll be on ATL. Rondo is the heart and soul of that team.

Good Luck fellas ..

Only took Bobcats +5 so far in the early games . Have Raps in a ML parlay . Just being patient ...kinda liked the Magic over but that would need Milw scoring at least 92 and on the fence with them ...though Over 201 Tor was kinda obvious so when it didnt go higher decide to wait till the 1st H plays out .....Louisville in CBB so far ....

DOnt agree with fatigue being any issue with the totals. Its mostly circumstance with certain teams having incredible over runs that simply ended . Think Wolves , pacers and even Miami of late who were automatic overs . Now Indy and Minny have sort of evened out by being dead unders . Think injuries and depth issues have more to do with this run then anything ...Pistons playing w/o 3starters technically...

:cheers:

Over 191 Cavs as well . They simply allow bad teams to have their way in the 2nd H especially 4th Quarter ....always fade Cle at home in the 4th Q and lay on them in the 1st Q as long as the current pattern continues

Lazy posting but Cavs win the 1st Quarter , NOH wins the 1st Q which I mentioned last night , still some pending plays in those games as well ...

Think OKC Over 99 2nd H is worth a play and maybe even OKC( big maybe !)

See what else shakes out :cheers:

made small plays eventually on OKC an dover 98.5 more because I have Raps ML in parlay then anything.........

passing on Philly as I have Bobcats +5 pending and have no idea what to expect . Naturally lean Sixers though and even over :cheers:

man. comeback over. was lookin great. cut it to 5 with a FT comin. missed it leading to an allen jumper. 4 pt deficit jumped to 7. 1:16 to go. need essentially a perfect game here on out. not likely dammit

Need Dallas ML for a parlay and LAC +11.5 for the other ....hoping for some minor miracles...

Cavs actually won a 4th Quarter today and kinda had to watch Minny fuck with the total landing on 192 ...

wow. Just watched the last few secs of the Dal/Den game. Melo fouled with 1.8 secs. Up 1...shooting 2 FTs. Makes the 1st one. Missed 2nd one on purpose to get the clock started. Moosed the Denver 2nd half backers...kind of dangerous cause I know he was trying to get the clock started and it's virtually impossible to get a shot off but still. Dallas could've grabbed it and thrown up some bullshit 3. Ballsy if you ask me. If they were up 3 already and trying to make it 4 I'd do that.

oh shit , I just realized that also made it 208 ! that was a tremendous moose for under backers as well ...................wow ! 206 to 209 range ......

Back