Friday NBA 3 Unit Play

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Washington Wizards -7.5 (3 Units)

Pistons 2H -10 (1 Unit)
The Knicks win streak ends tonight in Washington. We see the Wizards is 4-0 as a large home favorite, and there's nothing to suggest they won't make it 5-0 tonight. This is the 2nd game of a home and home. The Knicks took the first game at home. The Wizards have had an extra day to prepare and think about the loss. Nothing stood out in the previous meeting, except for the fact that the Knicks simply shot the ball better. In fact, the Wizards haven't had a decent night from the field in 5 days. This is a perfect spot to turn things around tonight, as the Knicks are allowing over 103 PPG on the road and an unheard of 53% FG. Also, this little Knicks win streak IMO is fraudulent. They have been out-rebounded in 2 of the 3 games, and tied in boards in the other game. They caught the Pistons, who shot 30% FG, on an off night. They simply shot better than the Wiz in the other game, not to mention it was at home. And they beat the Nets, while still allowing 105 points, getting out-rebounded by 5, and committing 16 turnovers. Simply put, the Wizards take care of business against shit opponents (16-5 ATS). They will beat the Knicks handedly tonight.

GL :cheers:

Last edited:
I'm taking a look at the Bulls right now. I really think Chicago is the correct side tonight. I'll be back this evening with some thoughts. I might add them.

didn't practice yesterday. game time decision. hopefully he plays. he's had the whole week off.

great spot for the wizards; this is a great example of the "instant revenge" theory, except it isn't so instant, from tuesday to friday.

Back