Friday MLB Totals!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Totals: 6-4

No more sides for this guy. Lost about $215 on them already, and its clearly not my thing, lol........Just dumped them from the record...and counting the losses.....2 plays today.

KC/Minn Under 9 - Might as well ride this Royals pitching till they prove me wrong, and Minn batting order is near the bottom of the AL.

Chi/Det Over 9 - Detroit bats soon need to wake up, and the Sox and Contreras should be the meatballer this lineup badly needs at 0-3.

BOL today everyone

hile- I love the KC/MIN total because Baker has owned the Royals and the Twins struggle to score themselves.I'm curious as to whether you are worried about no Granderson and Sheffield for Detroit?

Good luck today.

Music - It does concern me a little bit, but they should have Cabrera back in the lineup today and this is the worst pitcher they have faced all year yet today, should open up for them a little.

Well Music......

Indians/A's I like the over with ya. I'm not sure Duchscherer is gonna do in his first start. I know he has good stuff coming out of the pen, but starting is a whole different monster. Being a Phills fan, I'll compare this situation to Ryan Madsen. Dude looks really good out of the pen most of the time, throws a lot of innings for the Phills out of the pen, but when they tried to start him, he looked befuddled out there, completely different pitcher. Not saying this happens here, but I'd be willing to bet he gets scored on being his first start. And Byrd is no longer a top of rotation guy. Will be a 4.5+ season ERA type guy who wins 10 games on the back end of the rotation.

I can go either way in the Pirates over. I really like Olsen, only D-Train made more of a rookie impact as a starter then this kid. At the same time, Morris was absolutely abused against the Marlins last year, he's lost his last 3 starts against the Marlins and has posted a 6.75 ERA in those games. Hell, he posted a 6.10 ERA last year in 11 games with the Pirates. Olsen didnt finish last year well, in his last 6, he never pitched into the 7th, so I'm not sure if that speaks to the league just finally figured him out and he becomes average now. I'd lean over, as much as I hate high national league overs, but I could easily be talked the other way on this one

likely playing the giants/brewers over in what should end up being a game pitched by committee today. Wondering what you think of that game. appreciate any thoughts

likely playing the giants/brewers over in what should end up being a game pitched by committee today. Wondering what you think of that game. appreciate any thoughts

I honestly might not play a Giants over until I see them score more then 5 in a series twice. I have zero respect for their lineup and I truly think its the worst in baseball. I do hope you win, but I'd be banking on the Brewers to make up most of it

I honestly might not play a Giants over until I see them score more then 5 in a series twice. I have zero respect for their lineup and I truly think its the worst in baseball. I do hope you win, but I'd be banking on the Brewers to make up most of

believe me .... i know what you mean. i am going to throw up every time the next guy comes to the plate for this team.

thanks for response

hey atleast molina has lightning like quickness down the line and around the bases.

they were hoping durham would perform better in a contract year , theat winn could replicate last year .... and that there would be some divine intervention.

Back