Friday MLB Total!!!!!!!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Over/Unders 65-27-4
Favs (-140 or less) 33-12
Doggies 8-8
R/L 4-4

Cubs/Reds UNDER 9.5

For some reason, the half run does it for me......Remember what Ive always said, I only need one of these two pitchers to get it done for me here.....I have enough fait that Hill will throw a good game.....The wild card here is Arroyo....Arroyo has already played 2 UNDERS with the Cubs this year, one of which he faces Hill (7-0 final)....UNDER has hit in 4 of Arroyos last 6 starts, and in 4 of Hills last 5....Hill has had 2 awesome outings recently, and I think he continues it Friday.....

BOL toniite everyone

The half-run does it for you? I sure hope so. That's the most key half-run in baseball, from 9 to 9.5....

Even laying 115 or 120, I think you have the right side here.

Interested to see if you have a take in Colorado. With "E" getting the call behind the plate tomorrow, it will only go one way. I got under 10.5 even money earlier... Don't think I'll scalp out but not sure yet... those 2 pitchers can be pretty bad at times...

rexy, id lean under....its happened 4 out of 5 meetings this year, and both pitchers are currently throwing well right now...Rockies hitting .297 at home against R scares me a bit, but I could easily see this being a 5-3 game with E back there

whilst I was listening to the Reds game on the radio on Wednesday night, the announcers said they were hearing that griffey would be sitting a game soon. At first they said maybe tonight, but then rethought that maybe on Friday against a lefty might be the day.

Haven't seen anything in print, but thought I would throw it out there. Could be a little help to your under a bit. GL I am leaning this way also, may play it small since you are playing it.

Hile: More I look at this one, the more nervous I get. I missed it last night (never saw the 9.5 flat I wanted)...

Hill threw 116 pitches last time, and Arroyo reverted back closer to a form he had in the first three months of the season. Think I'll have to pass unless we get lucky with an "UNDER" ump...

GL buddy.

He was throwing like shit....fastball didn't have the pop..I think the wet conditions were effecting him..

arroyo is throwing very well though..

Great pick once again. Unfortunately I had 9 so I am pissed with a push seeing as they scored 3 in the last two innings. What a joke. Oh well on to tomorrow.

Back