Friday MLB Total!!!!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Over/Unders 55-21-3
Favs (-140 or less) 29-12
Doggies 8-7
R/L 4-4

Well, one run over the first total, one run under the second......I guess every once in a while ya gotta pay some juice.....

Boston/Detroit UNDER 10.5

Interesting total to see after Boston had to travel yesterday to Detroit and get to see Andrew Miller today....Miller has thrown pretty well this year, although he did suffer a loss in his last starts vs. Minnesota...Miller has had 2 starts where he hasnt surrendered a run...On the other side, as much as I feel I shit on Julian Tavarez, he's currently throwing well...He hasnt given up more then 3 runs in his last 6 starts. The UNDER is 6-2 in Bostons last 8 overall and they have played the UNDER in all 4 meetings between these 2 teams this year (including a 2-1 when Tavarez started against Zach Miner)....Once again this total should stay low the day after traveling.

GL today everyone

good luck Hile. Still looking into this one to be honest, but initial lean is right there on the under (and the Tigers). :shake:

Hey there Hile75, a good Friday morniin to ya. Is it possible for you to add or simply include the number or odds at which you're getting your total at when you post it, simply for comparison purposes. (ie: under 10.5 -120 or under 10.5 -130) :shake:

Hile, ya got an opinion on the Seattle/Oakland under?

I'm seeing a lot that points to another low scoring game...Weaver's been pitching much better, and Haren's recent higher ERA was against the Yankees and the Indians.

Under is 4-1 in Mariners last 5 overall.
Under is 4-0 in Mariners last 4 games vs. a right-handed starter.
Under is 22-7-2 in Athletics last 31 home games vs. a right-handed starter.
Under is 5-2 in Athletics last 7 games as a home favorite.
Under is 15-6-1 in Athletics last 22 home games.
Under is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings in Oakland.
Under is 5-1-2 in Haren's last 8 starts vs. Mariners.
Under is 5-1-2 in Barrett's last 8 Friday games behind home plate.
Under is 9-3 in Barrett's last 12 games behind home plate vs. Seattle.
Under is 18-7-4 in Barrett's last 29 games behind home plate.

redbearde....its real hard to argue those numbers for that under....And as much as I dislike betting Weaver Unders, he has been rathr lights out recently......i'd prolly go under as well..

rug rat - i got the game at -115 this morning.....

S.O.B. The fvuckin' flood gates just opened up in Detroit on us. A 5-run fifth inning has turned nice clear running water into thick poisoning blood as the Tigers lead 8-1. :down:

I love 5dimes cause they offer so many totals....u can give or take runs whatever u prefer up to like 2 runs

yea i use the greek and their lines aren't that good, i used to use pinny but that was back when congress wasn't trying to get a hand in my pocket.

tough break tonight, mirabelli sends it over which is a .179 hitter.

It's really the Grand Slam that got us here.

It happens.

Hile still da man, get em tomorrow, can't wait!!!

Back