Friday MLB Plays!!!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Over/Unders 44-17-2
Favs (-140 or less) 27-12
Doggies 8-7
R/L 4-3

OK, took another series break to just watch some games, back and ready for mroe capping....Basebal is so long and can seem to drag so much, I yearn for football.....Maybe its just me, but It's so much harder to burn out on football bacause you have so much time in between the games...and I'm too passionate about college hoops, so I'll never miss that...Just need to recharge the batteries every once in a while during the summer baseball period.

Chi Cubs -110 (Zambrano)

Zambrano has been lights out since his fight with departed teammate M.B. I like to think the Cubs give Zamrano more run support in this start then his last (where he lost the no-no)...As much as like Buherle, he better throw a complete game to win this, cause that bullpen is simply awful, statistically worst in baseball last i checked (although maybe recently Baltimore might have taken that title away from them)....I simply cant cap a total for this game because it really depends how much time of the Sox pen we see, I'd lean under, but at -110, the Cubs are the safer bet.

Mets/Oakland UNDER 9

Oakland, still the best under team in the league, Mets have lost something like 13 of last 16 (dont feel like finding the number again)...Even though DiNardo finally got hit in his last start, I cant imagine this Mets team right now being able to pummel him with there bats. Glavine has really been terrible as of late, rocking a 10+ ERA in his last 3 starts. I dont see that continuing tonite either. With numbers, its difficult to justify this game on the under to everyone, but so many factors are in place for this to go under. Glavine bounces back tonite strong, and the Mets steal a run or two from DiNardo and take this one 2-1

GL tonite everyone

Glavines WHIP is a concern for me on that total... but teh A's take this one 2-1
icon12.gif

GL Hile:cheers:

welcome back and GL, i agree with Santa. Glavines home #'s aren't great but he is facing the A's.

adding:
he did pitch better his last couple of home starts though

Last edited:
Leaning to that under with you. Glavine finally getting to play a night game looks good. Only reservation is with DiNardo being so inconsistant so am going to wait for late weather and ump but looking to play it under with you. BOL

Oh these freaking no good bullpens in MLB. And Glavine is the one that 's going to kill our under. LOL.
Oh well let's pull for the push!!!!

And Oakland was such a solid pick tonight according to many cappers around the forums. :down:

Back